Chapter 22

"Congratulations to our graduate student, be successful and make your dreams come true" all the students around me clap and cheer, and smile widely.

This is it, I finally finished college!!! And gonna make my dream come true!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH JAN!!!" I instantly turned right and spread my arms wide for a big hug coming from my cousin. "Congrats!!! huhu inggit ako!" she said as we both jump while hugging, "Hayaan mo gagraduate kana din naman next year!" Sambit ko.

"Ayieee oo nga, ah basta congrats!!!" She said and handed me a bouquet of flowers. "Maraming salamat Seah" I said and my childhood best friend Willow showed up, "Congrats" she said and gave me a book as a gift, we all laughed, what do I expect to receive from a writer, malamang libro.

"Wala bang bago dyan Willow" biro ni Seah, "What it's a great book, it will help her to----" hindi na siya pinatapos magsalita ni Seah at agad tinakpan ang labi. "Doon lang kami kay Tita ah" Seah said and pulled Willow with her. I chuckled and saw Hazel, Beverly and Veca walking towards my place.

"Congrats to us!" They said and gave me a peck on my cheeks, "Oo, congrats sa atin" Sambit ko at nginitian sila, "Oh, By the way we are having a celebration party at the gym later tonight, you are coming right?" Hazel said.

"A-ahmm oo naman" sagot ko, "I knew it, see yah later" she said and wink at me.

Ngumiti ako at pinanood silang maglakad papalayo, they are all wearing a great and expensive dresses and heels, samantalang ako ay nakasuot ng hiniram na dress mula kay Seah at isang doll shoes mula kay Willow.

"Sana lahat na lang ng tao ay ipinanganak na mayaman" bulong ko bago tumuloy kila Seah, Willow at Mama.

Umuwi kami sa bahay at kumain ng ng niluto ni Mama na pansit bago ako naghanda sa pagpunta sa party. I just wear a simple white dress galing sa aparador ni Mama at isang simpleng sandals.

It just took me a minute to arrive at the university gym, and a loud sound of music pervades the whole place. I sigh before I step inside and see Hazel and others near the door. "Jan, akala ko hindi ka makakarating eh" They said, "Ako pa ba?" sambit ko bago kumuha ng maiinom at pinanood ang mga estudyante na nagsasayaw sa gitna.

"He's here!" Hazel said that caught our attention, and looked to where she'd run. I slowly moved the glass of beer away from my lips when I saw who she was with. He enters the gym like a famous artist that makes everyone's jaw drop.

I sure and I know who he is, because he makes my heart beat crazy even with those glasses. But now he's not wearing any thick glasses, plain shirt and boring black pants, now he's wearing an expensive tuxedo and his hair is firmly fixed.

He's so handsome tonight, although I know that he's handsome but he changed this time.

He really changed.

"A-Ashton" I whispered when our eyes met.

"Everyone meets my boyfriend Aston Lynx Del Mundo" Hazel said and smiled at everyone inside the gym. B-boyfriend?

"Woahhh, congrats!!!!!" Everyone cheered and greeted them well, until they stood in front of me and Ash stared straight into my eyes, which I quickly avoided.

"Thanks to you Jan, without you Ash won't change himself and realize that I'm the one he really likes, it was always worth it to use you for a cost" Hazel sweetly said but all the words came out from her mouth is trash.