Chapter 32

Lynus's POV

"What are you doing here? You should be doing something, don't fuck up this time" I rose my head up as Leusam seated beside me here at the bar.

I was spending the whole day drinking and drowning myself with sorrows. I'm always a fucking fool and loser when it comes to love. I never win because I'm fucking stupid.

"I already did," I said and took another sip, before I laughed with my stupidity.

"Want me to help you?" he asked, I leered at him with a smirk on my lips. "Now, you're acting like a useful brother? But too late, she already left and I can't do anything about it, I don't deserve he---" I couldn't finish what I'm saying when he punched me in the face so hard.

I even fell from my seat because of it. I slowly glance at him, wiping the blood from the side of my lips and ask, "What's that for?" I ask.

But instead of answering me he offered his hand, and guided me back to my seat. We sat beside each other and he ordered another glass of drink.

"You already lost once, are you really gonna lose twice? This is not the Lynus I know, he's so competitive and he's doing anything to achieve his goal. I punch you to wake you up because you sound like a fucking sad boy who never turn into a real man" what he said suddenly fired up my ego.

"And you are the real man here?" I sarcastically asked. He nodded confidently before he loosens his tie and smirked. "I guess, because I'm not like you who give up that easily, my woman is on my side and her presence is enough to prove that I'm a man. Because I know how to fight for love, not like you who cry like a baby here, instead of thinking away to get that girl again" he takes a last sip on his drink before he stands up, fixes his tie back and looks at me.

"Get yourself together, don't fuck up, I don't raise you too lose" he said like he's, my dad.

"You're not my dad" I said, "But I'm the reason why you succeed because you want to beat me, I made you like that, now prove yourself and get married Dick head" he said and left.

Left me dumbfounded, I never imagined that he's words would make me realize things. But he's right.

It's time for me to act like a real man.

I stood up, smirked and whisper, "Fuck that punch really help"

Seah's POV

"Nurse Seah, pakikuha ako ng stock ng gloves sa storage room ng clinic please" Agad akong tumayo at tumango sa inutos ni Doctor Giron.

"Yes, Doc" masigla kong sambit at lumabas ng opisina niya, as I step out of the room, my smile faded away too. I didn't know that this would be as lonely as I expected. I mean, malapit lang ako sa mga magulang ko at umuuwi ako sa bahay namin kasama ko na sila lahat-lahat pero pakiramdam ko may kulang.

Simula ng lumipat ako dito sa amin, bigla na lang nagbago ang lahat. I always feel off but I tried my best to be useful and helpful here in the clinic. Yes, Clinic. Ito lang kasi ang tumanggap sa akin dito sa probinsya, puno na daw ng intern ang hospital kaya kinuha na lang ako ni Doc. Giron upang maging assistant nurse niya sa sarili niyang clinic.

Pumunta ako sa likod ng clinic kung saan ang pinto sa storage room na sinasabi ni Doc. Giron. Binuksan at pumasok ako dito upang kumuha ng bos ng gloves.

Medyo malaki ang box kaya medyo na hirap akong isara ito. "Hop yah!" sambit ko ng tuluyang maisara ang pinto, binuhat ko muli ng maayos ang box bago naglakad papasok sa loob.