Chapter 35

Ash's POV

"This is Delancy, your daughter" Hazel suddenly showed up out of the blue, telling me that this kid beside her is mine.

"What hell is this, Hazel?!" I haze, I don't fucking remember any single thing about a night with her. Yes, she became my girlfriend for a long span of time but nothing happened between us. I knew that.

"Don't play with me Hazel. I don't have time for this, excuse me!" I said and was about to walk past them but a small cold little hand stopped me, held my finger and looked at me with those warm bright eyes. "D-Daddy" she whispered, the way her cold palm touches my skin.

I felt a goosebump and something inside of me, like an electricity fired up. Even my heart is beating so fast as our eyes meet. She feels like a part of me that has been lost for a long time. This can't be real.

Bakit ako nakakaramdam ng lukso ng dugo sa batang ito.

"Ash, I'm telling you the truth. She's your daughter" Hazel kept speaking but my attention is in this kid's eyes only. What I felt towards her was the same thing I felt when I first laid my eyes on Eight.

This can't be happening! Her tears started falling as she continued staring at me. She was holding my finger using her little hands. Suddenly, a flashback showed up in my mind.

I've met this kid before; she was a kid in Tagaytay. The one who took a picture with Jan. I've met her before.

"This can't be real" I whisper and look at my mom, she was covering her mouth using her hands.

I was supposed to get my family, but this problem came up.

"I'll explai----" I didn't let Hazel finish her words and speak.

"I want a DNA test!"

I need to fix this; this can't be real. I glanced at mom, she nodded and with that, I instantly walked towards my car and let them in. drove our way fast to the hospital and looked for Lynus.

I knock on his office and he opens it with a wide smile on his face. "Hey, Ash, why are you he---Hazel?" he looks confused as she sees her with me and leer on the kid who kept holding my hand.

"I need a DNA test and the result today" I said and let Hazel and this Kid go inside. "What is this mess Ash?" Lynus whispered at me as I walked past him. I clenched my jaw and whispered back at him. "I don't fucking know either!"

"You're fucked up" he whispers, facing the kid with a bright smile on his face. "Hi, what's your name?" he asked her, "Delancy" she answered but hid behind hazel's back.

My heart won't stop reacting when this kid leers at me. She can't be my daughter with Hazel. That's impossible. "Ash" Hazel tries to get my attention but I choose to ignore her, and get this thing done already.

I need to get Jan and Eight.

Lynus did the test, and got some test samples from me and the kid. We waited minutes after he came back and said, "Bro, we can't have the result for today, but I'll promise we'll all know the results tomorrow afternoon. For now, we need to wait" Lynus said.

"Fuck!" I stood up and punched the wall out of irritation. I can't face Jan and Eight with this problem. I need to fix this first.

I kept punching the wall until my hands started to bleed. "AHHHH!!!" I stop when Delancy yells so loud and hides behind Lynus' back.