💜1💜~Belong~

"Domain expansion. Decaying play room...."

The young girl forms an X with her thumbs, pressing both her index fingers together pointing them up. And inner locking her other fingers together closing her eyes.

"....y/n....open your eyes now."

She opened her eyes and looked around the darkened void, she found herself in, looking up to her father

"Dad.....there's litterally nothing here...."

She coughs into her hands, looking down to see blood. Sighing she closes her eyes. Opening them again to see her father standing infront of her with his arms crossed with a frown.

"Y/n, you're not trying hard enough. You have to stabl-"

The girl's father is interrupted by the doors of the temple slamming open and walking the silvered haired blindfolded man followed by a young pink headed boy.

"Oooohhhh Yaga I have a suprise for....y/n.....I didn't know you would be here today...shit.."

She sighs ignoring him tilting her head to the pink headed boy than turning back to her father.

"Who the hell is this and why did gojo bring him here and what's with attitude gojo...."

Her father walks back to his seat on the floor sitting cross legged picking up his latest creation stiching together the mouth of a teddy bear.

" sorry let me do the introductions

" sorry let me do the introductions..."

The blindfolded man said before the girl's father could interrupt him with a low annoyed groan.

"Your late satoru.... 8 minutes late.....y/n...come sit and just observe. Things will come to light soon....so this is the boy huh...."

She rolled her eyes and walked over to sit next to her father picking up one of her fathers stuffed dogs that was almost the size of her and sitting it in her lap. Looking up at gojo as he clears his thought and continues.

"So yea anyways....this here is Yaga Masamichi and his daughter, y/n. Hes who you will be having your interview with..."

She looks from gojo to her father fast but didn't say anything she just sat there. In shock.