💜4💜~MINE~

Closing her door, she sighs. Pressing her forhead to the wood of, closing her eyes.

"You know the other brat has found an interest in you..."

Her eyes shoot open and she turns around fast. The oh too familiar darkness. The cold, wet, blood soaked floor, the chill that blew from the opening of the shrine.

"So....why do you care"

She said clenching her fists tightly by her side. Without moving she could feel him behind her. His hot breath on the side of her neck. A gentle hand around her side. She knew this was just to try and intimidate her. As bad as she wished it wasnt....it very much was.

"You are going to learn to watch that attitude little one"

He squeezes her hip, digging his sharp nails into her side. Whimpering she pulls away to face him again.

"Are you showing signs of jealousy..."

He smirks, before she can move, he was behind her again. Placing both his hands on her shoulders, slowly running his hands down her arms. Stopping at her wrists. He wraps his long fingers around them sending a shiver down her spine.

"No. Interesting thought coming from you, my little pet."

She closes her eyes and her entire body goes tense feeling a shift behind her. Opening her eyes looking down. She sitting on sukunas lap her back firmly pressed to his chest, her legs spread enough for her to see his bare thighs under her...his hands still firmly around around her wrist.

"So...tell me...do you have an interest in the other brat.."

She sat there pondering what to answer, knowing what he expected her to say but she was feeling mischievous so she decided to go with the latter.

"He seems my type...."

She smirks. She knew this would get a rise out of him, but after all the mind games he's put her threw she felt a little payback was worth it.

Sukuna swiftly moves his left hand from her wrist to her throat wrapping his fingers around it squeezing slightly. Just enough to slow the blood flow. She takes a sharp breath in.

"Is that so?...."

He says with a low deep tone that sent fear down her body....but also excitment....his right hand let's go of her wrist and down to the brim of her skirt. She stiffens under his grip.

"Answer me pet. Is that your final answer?"

She lets out a small whimper, attempting to look down but stopped by sukunas hand shifting from her throat up to her jaw, he lifts it with a firm grip and tilts her head so his glaring eyes can see her scared e/c ones. He smirks. The sound of fabric ripping fills the air.

"N....no sukuna"

She whispers trying to pull away but he keeps his hand firmly on her jaw. Squishy her cheeks slightly.

"No? But you sounded so sure.."

He chuckles, his gaze shifts from her eyes down her body, she can feel the cold breeze brush against her exposed s/c skin, as his hand slips down over her clothed cunt. He rubs it slowly. Her heart rate excellerates.

"S...sukuna..."

Feeling this new warmth fill her body, she squirms only for him to press his finger harder against her. A warm wetness starts to form under his finger. Toying with her wet spot moving her jaw down forcing her too see his actions.

"Look how wet you're getting pet. How pathetic."

She bites her lip the pressure of his fingers softens. Watching as he slowly hooks one of his sharp nails under the crotch of her panties. Ripping to shreds.

"Sssukk-"

She was cut off by his hand forcing her face back up so he smashed his mouth to hers. She instantly closed her eyes giving into him. His other hand working its way back to her exposed slit. He starts to rub her little bud gently. He breaks the harsh kiss.

"You're mine....you always have been..
.and....you...always...will be...."

Taking a sharp breath feeling his fingers start to enter her. Stroking her walls with every word he spoke pushing her closer to the edge of almost ecstasy.

Suddenly stopping hearing a loud noise. Sukuna makes the 'tsk' sound and moves his hands from her. Taking his left hand from her jaw and moving it to cover her eyes. She can feel his warm breath on her ear.

"We're not done here. Remember that you belong to me......"

The feeling of the air changing the sound from her ceiling fan can be heard. Her eyes dart around her room. She's sitting in the middle of her floor on her knees. Naked from the waist down. She hears another knock at the door.

"Come on y/n....please tell me what I did...did I offend you some how?"

Yujis voice broke the silence from the other side of the door. She blinked several times before standing.

"I....umm...hold on yuji..."

She said just above a whisper collecting herself before running to her dresser, opening it, slipping on some cotton shorts and changing her shirt to a off the shoulder black T. She ran over to the door and opened it.

"Hey are you oka-"

Hes cut off by her pulling him into her room by his shirt. He stumbles in looking around his eyes widen.

"So...guess your favorite color is f/c huh"

He chuckles slightly as she turns around swollowing hard walking up to him blushing.

"Yuji I'm sorry i didn't mean that....can I try something really fast...."

She takes a step closer to him and he blushes nodding slowly looking at her with a curious expression. She stands on her toes and leans up. Closing her eyes she kisses him. She feels his lips press against hers back leaning down to her. Before the feeling was gone.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing pet?"

She opened her eyes wide taking a few steps back to see sukuna standing before her. Watching as the marks appear, and his form slightly changes, Looking around she sees she's still in her room. Looking back to sukuna.

He is definitely different in this form. His markings, his hair, eyes, everything was him but also....something about him was yuji too. Unlike in his domain. That smirk though she could never get over it sent a chill down her spine.

 That smirk though she could never get over it sent a chill down her spine

"Didn't i tell you, you are mine.."