💜5💜~tommrow~

"Im not going to fucking ask you again."

He took another step towards her. With each step forward she'd take one back until her back was to the door again. He reaches out and she flinched.

Both his hands smacking the door with his hands on either side of her head leaning forward. He low chuckled leaning his face towards her. Licking the single tear that leaked from her eye.

"I wanted to see if you would come here or if I'd go there. I didn't know you could take over yujis bod-"

She was silenced by sukunas hand smacking her face causing her to fall to the ground at his feet.

"I dont care what your reasons were. I told you....you're mine"

She was in shock at first rubbing her cheek she starts to kneel slightly to get balance. As she started to stand her auroa became darker.

"If you didnt care for my reason sukuna..."

She slowly stood, her dark cursed energy started to leak from her, a thick purple mist started to form.

"Than why the FUCK did you ask."

Her fist started to glow, than everything went dark.....white hair flashed before her eyes and she was out like a light.

Gojo suddenly behind her, catches her looking at sukuna smiling. Lifting her up to a cradle hold with one arm.

"Wow sukuna. You managed to take over yuji and bring out y/n dark priestess curse energy...impressive"

Sukuna growls and lunges at gojo, his nails flexed out. Gojo doesn't move just simply reaches his free hand flicks sukuna in the forhead. He stops and his mark start to disappear. His eyes closing and passing out. Gojo catches him as yuji started to come back as the marks on his body fade.

"Sen....sei?"

Gojo helps him stand to his feet and than walking over to the bed laying the unconscious girl down. the door opening and closing once again as yaga walks in the room.

"I knew from the moment she was born.....this would end up happening.... she will always be drawn to him threw the connection of the binding vow but...as her father....."

Yaga walks over to her vanity picking up the only picture frame that was proped up next to her jewelry box. Looking down he sees a younger version of himself. Grief from losing his wife but also love....holding his newborn.

"We were so certain she was a boy that we didn't even ask for an ultrasound to confirm

"We were so certain she was a boy that we didn't even ask for an ultrasound to confirm....that bit me in the ass when I had to bring her home in all boy clothes.....but there she was, she has mom's beautiful s/c skin, her bright e/c....I....can't imagine him taking her saturo...."

He sat the picture down and looked over at yuji who was extremely confused.

"Binding...vow?"

Gojo puts a hand on yujis shoulder with a serious expression. Walking past yuji putting his hands in his pockets, standing a few feet away from yaga.