💜25💜~Child~

4 years later...

"Kuna...."

"Kkkkkunnnnaaaa"

"Kuuuuunnnnn-"

"Child if you don't fucking leave me alone ill put you in a sealed box along with the rest of your blood line"

The annoyed King of curses rolled over opening his eyes to the bright afternoon sun as the small child flung open the curtains.

"Tsk....Where the hell is your mother child"

The small girl crossed her arms over her chest and stomped her foot. Sukuna sat up and stretched. Looking around the room confused.

"No seriously where the fuck is your mother"

The door to the room slide open. Megumi yawned strolling to the room and picking up the white haired girl. She flashed her bright blue eyes at him.

"Mommy's not here umi....and kunas being grumpy."

He gave her a small smile and patted her head. Setting her back down on the floor.

"Hes just grumpy because he stuck being human, now go get ready for dinner"

She giggled and left the room, megumi walking out the room to fallow her.

"Y/n will be back shortly.. you know you need to get used to being human. It's been long enough."

Sukuna rolled his eyes getting out of bed walking towards megumi. His eyes flashed red for a second catching megumi off gaurd.

"You need to stop assuming you know me fushiguro....now where is my wife"

Megumi shook his head walking down the halls of the Minka styled house they have called home.

"You would know, if you didnt sleep all day. She dropped Yuma off after school and went to the store."

Sukuna huffed, sliding the door to the outside rock garden open smirking. Standing sideways.

"Sure about that?"

Megumi looked out seeing y/n sitting along side the garden, next to the small pond her knees pulled to her chest looking out in a daze watching the small koi fish.

"And stop assuming you know her better than I do"

Sakuna glared at him before carefully making his way threw the path of the garden.

"Well then why the hell ask"

Megumi grumbled to himself taking a seat on the onlooking porch. The door slid open once again. He looked up to see Nanami holding Yuma in his arms as she chewed on a cookie.

"Really should stop giving her cookies before dinner. Y/n will catch on adventially"

Nanamis lip twitched slightly taking a seat next to Megumi placing the small girl between them.

"Yea? If y/n ever does ill tell her about your trips to the ice cream shop that you've taken Yuma too instead of the dojo."

"Tsk'fine you gotta deal"

The girl shifts her gaze from Megumi to nanami and out to see sukuna approaching her mother.

"Nani.....is...mommy okay?"

Nanami sighed rubbing the back of his neck. He knew the truth, he also knew the four year old wouldn't understand what her mother has gone threw.

"She fine. Your mother just needs a break sometimes. Lets let sukuna talk with her hmm? How about another cookie"

Yuma giggled and jumped to her feeting wrapping her tiny hands around Nanamis fingers pulling him. He got up and let her lead him into the house, stopping at the door.

"Come on megumi...she'll be okay.."

Megumi looked up at the blonde haired man with a serious expression. He stood to his feet. And fallowed them into the house.

"I really hope you're right Nanami..."

Sukuna knelt down behind y/n wrapping his arms around her waste pulling her back onto his lap as he plopped down.

"Whats wrong pet"

Sukuna leaned over her, resting his chin ontop of her head hugging her waste close to hers. She smiled softly playing with the fuzzies on his Grey sweat pants. The warmth of his bare chest could be felt threw the large hoodie.

"You know the answer to that my king"

He nuzzled his face into her hair, kissing her head down to her neck. She let out a soft happy sigh.

"I know you over think. Alot. I know your heart isn't healed. But I also know you're stronger than you give your credit for."

She giggled lightly closing her eyes pushing herself back into sukunas chest snuggling into him.

"And if he comes back....Yuma will-"

Sukunas smirked against her neck. She could feel his second pair of arms wrap around her hips. She let out a loud gasp looking down as his arms shd could see his tattoos were back on his bare skin. She turned on his hold to face him.

"How....did....but you...."

He cupped her face and kissed her, pulling away, his markings on his face apear, his second pair of red eyes open.

"You have such little faith in me you think id stay a weak human forever?"

She smiles and shook her head, rubbing her cheek into his massive hands. Whipping her tears away.

"Of course i had faith in you my king I just thought-"

"Mommy!"

Sukuna and y/n exchanged a look hopping up and they both take off towards the house, sukuna kicked the door down. Nanami stood in the hallway with his arms crossed over his chest, a shocked expression written over his face. They looked down too see megumis divine dogs. Small bits of different color lights shooting from the tip of her finger and the dogs chased after them. She giggled looking up at y/n.

"I learnded a new trick. The puppies like it!....kuna why you have more arms. You look silly"

Y/n knelt down holding her arms as the young girl runs towards her. Megumi waved his hands and the divine dogs disappeared. Him and nanami exchange a look.

"Welcome back king of curses. But please. Don't destroy my house"

Nanami waves his hand walking out the room. Megumi looking from the girls back to sukuna, who was eyeing the child in y/ns arms.

"Yuma isn't anything like him. You know that sukuna. Right?"

Sukuna snapped his attention towards the raven haired boy and nodded, his jaw clinched right.

"Dont worry about my child fushiguro. Shes mine. Not his"

Sukuna says in a stern voice. Megumi nods looking back at the girl. She was the spitting imagine of satoru gojo, except her innocence and her mothers personality. They all knew one day she would fight the challenges of the gojo blood line. But sukuna would be there to guide her. Her mother smiled and played with her white hair flashing her e/c orbs up to sukuna. He knelt down kissing her head.

"We're fine my love. Shes gonna be just fine. Have faith in me. I'm here and I'm never going anywhere ever."

She smiled leaning into him. Listing to the small child babble about her favorite colors flashing them on her tiny finger tips. Y/n pressed her lips to sukunas cheek.

"I love you....kuna"

"I love you too....my pet"

                              The end