💜24💜~seek~

"Fuckin hell.....hes back"

She whispers to herself ducking down a long hallway of the manner he had brought her too months ago. Her body covered in the familiar bruises from before.

"Come out come out wherever you are priestess!"

Gojos manic voice rang threw the empty house, bouncing off each wall.
A routine had started with the man, He would leave every morning as he did before, come back at nightfall and they would play this 'game' of hide and fucked up seek. The nights he wouldn't find her would give her peaceful sleep during the day while he was gone. But the nights he would manage to catch her either running or find her hiding spots ending.... not so well.

"Damn it....kuna....I ca-"

A cold chill ran up her back. She didn't need to turn around to know she fucked up. She didn't make it to her new hiding spot in time, and just like before her calls for sukuna went unanswered, she started to think the last time she spoke to him was a dream, that her attempts to bring him back was actually unsuccessful.

"Calling for your dead king again hmm..."

Gojos voice came from right behind her ear in a low soft voice, her entire body tensed. The feeling of his ice cold hands on her bare bruised hips hurt.

"G...ojo....pl...please...dont"

Her body was turned and slammed on the wall of the walk in closet she was in. Gojos bright blue eyes trailed down her body, his smile growing wide. With his left hand he slowly trailed up her frame, he leaned away taking both of her wrist in his pinning them above her head. Taking his time while doing so. She kept her eyes glued to the floor. His other hand ran along her hip. To the center of her stomach and stopping. Her eyes widen, she watched him slowly stroke her belly almost lovingly.

"You didnt think I knew?"

Tears streamed down her face, gojo leaned forwards licking the tears from her cheek while lowering his hand down inbtween her legs, Slowly  stroking her clit with his index finger.

"You didnt think I knew..."

This time he said it lower and more of a statement, forcing two fingers deep inside her. She took a sharp breath in letting out a small whimper. Gojo dropped his hold on her hands.

"Move and ill kill you"

She smirked balling her hands into fist. His fingers stopped moving as she looked up at him.

"You'd be doing me a favor"

Y/n lifted her leg inbtween his as hard as she could, his hands left her and he stumbled backwards. She flipped over him landing on her feet. Running towards a set of stairs. She found if she could get to the upper level of the weird house he couldn't find her.

"kuna damn it....if you're still there....i-"

The stairs below her feet were no longer there. She stopped running.

"Oh shit....."

A hand that seemed to apear out of no where grabbed her by her throat lifting her from where she stood.

"No more hiding."

Gojo finally stepped threw the shadows. Gripping her throat tighter. She gasped and dug at his hand but it only made his grip go tighter. Her vision became blurry seeing nothing more than his blue eyes and serious expression.

"You got what.....y...you w..ant...ed..ri...ight.."

Y/n cried out, gojo released her. Her body fell into the void of his domain, she was surrounded by darkness, closing her eyes tight. Expecting the end. But instead she was surrounded by soft and warmth feeling.