💜22💜~fallow~

~2 years later~

The days have come and went, weeks turned into months, that have turned into years, she was finally at peace, no more fighting, no more grieving, just her and her king.

She sat out in the rock garden reading one of the books she loved the most, she hadnt left the domain since that last day with gojo, she was fine with that, she didn't want to go out to the real world. To much pain. She flipped threw the pages.

"Hello my king when did you get back?"

She smiled to herself, not looking up from her book, sukuna rounded the wall his hands folded in his kimono a smirk plastered on his face.

"Your senses have gotten so sharp my little wife"

She giggled closing her book looking up at him. Bitting her lip. He raised an eye brow leaning down and effortlessly picking her up taking her spot sitting her on his lap. Leaning forward kissing her neck. She let out a soft moan wiggling in his lap.

"I was only gone for 12 hours and you're already being this needy?"

She turned to face him, straddling his legs. He pulled her shirt over her head looking down to her naked body smiling..

"No underwear? Good girl."

She smiled leaning forward kissing him on the lips slowly. Wrapping her arms around his neck. He stood and she instsantly wrapped her legs around his waste, he made his way out of the rock gaurden into the house without breaking the kiss. He laid her down on the bed, kissing her cheek, down to her jaw and neck making his way down inbtween her tits down her stomach.

"Kuna...."

She whimpered wiggling, since she went threw what gojo put her threw sukuna became a different man. Less curse and more human, atleast with her, he had always been gentle from that day on. She appreciated his gentle and soft touches and praises while she healed physically and mentally but she missed his other side.

"What is it?"

He pulled back seeing her mind raising threw her eyes. He could tell she was hiding something from him. This annoyed him to the core when she got like this but he gotten used to being patient with her.

"Pet answer me"

His voice was a little more stern, his red eyes glared down at her. She bit her lip again. The sound of her "Badgirl" nickname coming from his lips sparked something in her.

"I miss being your pet kuna..."

She mumbled just above a whisper. Sukuna raised an eye brow at her. His lower hands on his hips, his upper arms crossed over his chest.

"What was that?"

She rolled her eyes knowing full well he heard her, he slapped her outter thigh, y/n gasped lost in her own thoughts.

"I want you to....use me like how you used to....sometimes I crave your harsh treatment. It would be nice to have sometimes"

His smiles widens, grabbing her by her ankles pulling them apart wide with his upper hands leaning down his hands trial up her thighs until he was at her hips pinning them the the bed.

"You Have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear those fuckin words."

He leans forward pressing his lips to her pussy kissing it softly, instantly inserting his tounge as deep as he could. She let out a soft moan, she flinched feeling a sharp sting to her outter thigh. She looked down seeing sukunas lower left hand rubbing where he just smacked, his lower right hand reached from under him, with two fingers he rubbed her tight hole.