💜16💜~HIDE~

"Do I need to count again?"

Her eyes widen and go soft, her dark aura fading away
she falls to her knees and starts crying looking around confused.

"Tsk....pet....not the 'you' I was wanting to play with.... but...."

She stands looking around and snaps her head towards sukuna who was simply giving her a bored expression.

"I didnt mean it sukuna.....i....we...me...i.... shit...."

She puts her hand to her head getting dizzy. Sukuna watches her and lifts an eyebrow.

"Oh? Is someones soul trying to fix itself?
....hmmm....eh
I dont want that to happen....not like this..hmmm........pet get up"

She looked at him confused lifting herself to her feet confused. He smirks. He knew she would do as she's told...atleast for now.

"We're going to do this a little differently....
make it
morrrree....fun....
we are going to
play hide and seek here okay...."

She closes her eyes and shakes her head not even listening to him. Flashes of her past life and current one blind together. She can only focus on the panic that was rising in her confusion.

"OI!"

sukunas yelling snaps her out of her own mind and she looks up at him.

"You have more things
to be worried about right now
To focus on your own thoughts get up and run im giving you to the count of 30 to hide."

She shakes her head standing up,
Backing into the house, the door slams as soon as she passes the threshold.

"If you can stay hiden for
one hour without me
finding you.
I'll let you make
one decision without
me protesting it.....
If I win......well...."

She bit her lower lip,
her head still foggy.
Hearing him start counting set her off. She ran threw out the endless rooms looking for anywhere to hide..

10

11

12

13

14....

She panicked,
his counting was bouncing
off the walls she could
bassiclly hear the smile on his face as he countiues. She found herself in a hall way, walking slowly turning down another hall and another...until sukunas voice was muffled. Lost in thought confused as to where she was. She didn't remember these hall ways from before..

24

25..

26

Her heart pounded, she stumbles and fell a door too her left opened slightly. Sliding it open it looked like a bedroom. She stood and walked into it. Nothing fancy, pretty empty.

The closet off to the side cought her attention. She walked in closing the bedroom door. Opening the closet, there was a thick shelf that devided the small space. She climbed into the upper half and closed the door.

"30....alright pet....
Here i come...."

She could hear sukunas muffled voice. And his light footsteps threw the empty house. It was so quiet.

"Normally i dont
like these
Childish games. But....
Meko i thought back to the
First time you kissed me.."

Her eyes widen. The memories started shifting again. She pulled her knees up to her chest.

"Your brought me here
we played this
Exact game.
You said if you won id have to kiss you.
And if i won you said I could do whatever i wanted."