💜11💜~PLEASE~

"Please....sukuna....please let me go....he doesn't understand....he knows nothing about....gojo why would-"

Gojos face became serious.

"You kept that from me as well y/n.
I came here with the two of them.
To show sakuna they were harmless. And that you would be safe with them while went after toji and took care of him once and for all......
But as always.
Things have to he about you."

"Gojo what the hell are you talking about?! About me? I didnt do anything wrong!"

Sukunas grip gets tighter around her He sighed in frustration.

"This is boring
I do not care about that boy. What I care about is the man that thinks he can try and fuck what belongs to me."

She shifts slightly too look at him tears falling from her eyes.

"I didnt! I swear....Please give me 5 minutes and than you can bring me back. Please 5 minutes......"

Sukuna clicks his tongue.

"As if you have a say in shit. But fine. Brat. Gives me a second to beat the shit out of your Sensei here for a minute."

With that she blinked and was sitting on Megumis bed. She blinked and looked around. He was standing infront of her with his shirt pulled up paused to look at her confused.

"Y/....n? How...."

He pushed the shirt down fast enough before she tackle hugged him. He flipped her over and he stood.

"Leave...."

"Megs.....please...."

"LEAVE NOW"

She jumped back slightly and shook her head no. Clinching her fist.

"Im not fucking leaving until you let me speak."

He lifted his hands hand summoned his devine dogs. Her eyes widen watching has he made the hand signs.

 Her eyes widen watching has he made the hand signs

"Really. You're going to waste a summons on me?"

He slowly stands to his up right position. His glare never leaving her face.

"Just as hard headed..... Guess the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree. I only have 5 minutes."

He smirks.

"Better make it count than."

"Tsk....shoulda brought out the bird. He woulda been my useful"

She dodges attack after attack from the dogs. Finally able to get her hands on megumi slamming him to the ground hard enough to knock the wind out of him. The devine dogs whimper and lay down.

"Now you fucker let me explain.
Toji approached me when we were super young.
Told me he could help me be stronger....
if I kept his secret from you.
Yes that was wrong...
the zenin shit....
your father left that clan....
and became a Fushiguro when he married....
Anyways....
he threatened to kill you if i didnt agree...."