💜18💜~awaken~

"But how did you get her away from him.....or out of his domain...."

The girl awaken to darkness. Her mind was fuzzy and the last thing she remembered was sukuna carrying her and seeing.....seeing.....someone....

"Jogo calm down...we.....had help and everything is fine. The plan was successful."

That voice...was familiar.
She pretended to be asleep keeping her eyes closed she felt bindings around her legs starting at her ankles up to her thighs.

She hadnt tried to move yet but from how she was bent she could feel her arms were tied behind her back. And something warm over her body.

"This plan was shit from the start! What if he doesn't join just because we-"

There was a loud thud and the voice yelling curses and slurs. And than silence. She could feel movement around her.

"So priestess how long are you going to pretend to be asleep...."

She gasped and opened her eyes. But yet there was still darkness. She blinked and saw nothing. She went to speak but there was something preventing that as well.

"Sorry I know this is a bit.....confusing no?"

A hand touched the top of her head and rubbed it slowly, she flinched back slightly. Than a movement, and than brightness. She blinked several times letting her eyes adjust to the light. She looked up to see Geto smiling down at her. She looked around and saw she was laying on her side on a large couch, a blanket drapped over her.

She looked up to the TV that was currently off and could see her own face

She looked up to the TV that was currently off and could see her own face. Her bright e/c eyes were darker than they normally were once now that her soul was completely back to the way it should be. She looked down to her mouth in the reflection and saw she had a tight leather mask on her mouth with a buckle on the side.

"Your curse energy is stronger...if thats because you fixed your soul....you should be dead"

The way he said the last part caught her off gaurd and that smile he gave her was scary enough to make her cry. But all she did was roll her eyes.

"Oh? I can't wait to see this 'whole' version of you.....I feel....you're currently holding back so ill entertain you until your ready to stop."

He rubbed the top part of her head once again, sliding his hand down to the side of her neck. She flinched back and tried to not look scared.

"Oi. Stop fucking touching her geto. Dont forget the God damn deal"

She looked over and her eyes opened wide seeing toji walking into the large room from an elevator.
Geto sighs and places his hand back in his robe.

"Oh? You're awake. Can't say I'm suprised. Hello.....bitch"

Her eyes were locked on the man as he walks over sitting the back that was in his hand on the table and taking another hit of his cigarette.