💜19💜~next~

"First I demand clothes. I'm getting cold. Second.....I don't want him to go to war with the sorcerers...keep him out of that and ill help you"

Geto looks at her suprised at her request he pulls a small sealed bag out of his sleeve of his kimono and hands it to her. She opens it seeing some of her clothes. Underwear, leggings and a simple grey kami top.

"So....you went threw my panty drawer....sukunas going to merk you i hope you know that"

She states bluntly getting dressed, she rolled her eyes at his confused expression.

"Me-r-k?"

He questioned her. She blinked. His utter confusion was funny to her she shook her head no.

"Well the one that got your clothes is well"

He nods towards Tojis corps and she sighs.

"Ew I forgot about that.....get rid of that please rather sukuna or gojo shows up first im gonna get yelled at and I'm not trying to deal with that"

The air becomes warmer and she jumps feeling hands wrap around her hips. She didn't need to turn around to know who it was. She looked up at geto confused. Than she spots gojo stands behind geto....

"Well fuckin great their both here"

One of the hands that was drapped around her waste shoots up to he throat, sukunas sharp nails digging into the skin of her neck.

"Someones been naughty hmmm"

He slams her head back so it was resting on his shoulder turning her face, with his index finger to look at him. She eyes instantly became soft.

"I....im sorry kuna...."

He laughs leaning down kissing her roughly until gojo cleared his throat, sukuna groans and lets her go stepping back. She blinks several time.

"Oh yea. Gojo you're here....uuhhh...so how'd the rest of the meeting go..."

She tried to stand infront of his view of tojis corps. Rubbing the back of her neck. After several seconds of silence she finally realized his face was serious. Instantly her softer side shifting into place more.

"Gojo....I didnt mean to...I mean I did he was a piece of shit....but also this was self dif-"

"Y/n the elders killed your father"

She froze instantly all thought left her mind. Only thing that ran threw her head was what gojo just said. 

"Killed my....hes....my dads dead"

"They have a team of powerful sourcers out looking for you and yuji as well..."

Sukunas back to standing directly behind her wrapping his arms around her in a protective manner. She let out the breath she didn't notice she was holding.

"So that's why you're here? Right? Sourcer?"

Sukuna asks, his red eyes glaring at gojo. Her mind couldn't focus, a tear slips down her cheek as she slightly started to shake.

"Geto....fuck what i said."

He smiled and nodded his head. Disappearing into smoke.
She turned to sakuna, his gaze was still locked on gojo paying no mind to geto that just disappeared.

"Help them."

She states bluntly in a monotoned voice. He raised an eye brow leaning down to her level.

"Im sorry what fucking tone did you just use with me pet?"

She looked up to him and could see his mouth moving but couldn't hear a word he said. She carefully placed her small hand on his chest, the familiar purple energy leaking from her hand.