💜14💜~addressing~

She looked out the window her eyes widen

She looked out the window her eyes widen. Seeing nothing but feilds and trees.

"So this meeting is in the country side?"

She asked looking over at Nanami who was sitting accross from her. His ankle resting on his opposite knee. He rubbed his brow in annoyance pulling his glasses off.

"Yes y/n. Happy your eyes work"

She rolled her eyes. Feeling a gaze on her she looks over and sees Megumi staring a hole threw her.

"Yea megumi. I'm already fuckin bored too"

He smirks slightly looking out the window. Resting his chin on his hand.

"Thats not what I was going to say."

She rolled her eyes at him before watching the train come to a full stop.

"Yea sure whatever."

She glances over her shoulder to see yuji was also staring at her she went to give him a lecture about staring at her like that but before she could. The train attendin came over the Entercom a day said it was safe to exit the train.

"Hey y/n can I ask you something?"

Yuji catches up to you as you were the first one out of the train. The others still collection belongings from their storages.

"Sure what's up?"

She mustered up a fake half smile to give him. Taking the seat closest to the exit waiting for the rest to catch up.

"Why do you and Nanami sensei talk to each other like that?"

She smirks and crosses her arms over her -size- chest. The memory of nanami trying to help teach her a cursed technique and her learning it in one try and perfecting it in a day. And than beating him in a sparing battle with that technique.

"Eh hes a sore loser is all."

She shrugged her shoulders looking at the boy who was staring at her with his mouth open. Foot steps approaching.

"You wanna try that again y/n"

She stood sliding her hands behind her back. Taking a few steps towards the blond who approached.

"Sorry what I meant to say nanami..."

She turns back to yuiji who was just staring at the two of them in complete shock. She giggles innocently pointing over her shoulder.