💜20💜~sorrow~

The first day back in sukunas domain she spent sleeping the second she spent infront of her father's grave.. the third. Was spent in bed with sukuna, turning her mental pain and grief into physical pain.

She was on hour 4 of getting fucked in yet another position, bent in half with her ass straight in the air, sukuna had one hand in the small of her back, the other on the back of her thighs. One foot stood on both of her feet the other in the side of her head pinning it to the bed. Her soft sweet moans were nothing more than painful scream as his throbbing dick abused her cervix hard and fast..

"Heh....fuck! This.....is....what....you get....for asking....me.....mmmm fffuuuckkk....to make....you...for.....get!"

She sobbed into the bed. Another orgasm washing over. Over stimulated and tired her body was spent. She just wanted sleep but he wasn't giving in. She grabbed his ankle and tried to move his foot off her face but this just cause him to add more pressure under his foot. He thrust harder than he did before. After a while her vision became blurred. He pulled out as soon as the warm rush of his cum pouring into her. He finally moved plopping down on the bed next to her watching the girls smaller form fall sideways. She laid there breathing heavy with her eyes closed.

"The fuck are you doing? Did I say we were done?"

Her blood shot eyes open fast looking over to him weakly. Tears pouring down her cheek.

"Please kuna...my king...my master....please...let me rest i....need sleep..."

"Tsk' pathetic. Fine pet. I guess."

he grabbed her roughly and pulled her onto his chest. Sukuna pulled a blanket over her and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, she was confused by this sweet gesture but she was too tired to argue. She fell into a deep sleep.

"You're not touching her!!!"

She finally came too, she could hear the loud sound of expressions and the feeling of ice cold wind around her. She opened her eyes taking in the  Scenery, She no longer was in sukuna's warm and comfortable domain instead she was on top of a hospital roof with a plush blanket wrapped around her naked body
She looked up and saw sakuna being thrown, landing in ground, leaving a massive hole. 

"Nope. Not dealing with this"

She attempted to lay back down on the cold hard floor pulling the blanket over her head to cocoon herself until another loud explosion with a force that sent her flying came, She curled into a tight ball to protect her head until she smacked into something hard. She expected to hit the ground but somehow she was hovering She peeked out of her blankets to see the scarred face of mihito holding her.

"You damn humans are so weak."

She was confused and still half asleep. Looking over her eyes widen. Geto leaned against a crumbled wall shirtless covered in blood. Her eyes shift watching sukuna burst from a pile of rubble. His bright red eyes shining in the light, his pants were slightly ripped covered in blood. She could see a dark tall figure behind him but she couldn't make out who it was.