💜21💜~fight~

"Come on, I think you've slept enough why don't we pick up where we left off hmm?"

Gojos evil voice rung threw her muffled hearing. Her naked broken body laid limply on the cold concrete floor. Her right eye was swollen shut and the other one had a large cut down it. Dried blood matted in her tangled dirty hair. She let out a loud scream as he snatched her up by her broken arm.

"Mmmmm I'll never get over these sounds. Heh....if I would have known you'd look and sound so beautiful like this, I would have killed your father and tortured you years ago"

She let out another scream as he drops her onto her broken ankle. As much as she hurt she was to exhausted to cry. Eyes were too swollen and dry to produce any more tears. She looked at him threw her half lidded eye that was still able to open.

"Kill me....please"

Gojos laugh filled the room, she watch him stroll over to her hands in his pockets, he pulled his leg back. She closed her eyes right before his foot made contact with her ribs, a loud cracking sound filled the air as she flew backwards from the blow. Blood shooting out of her mouth.

"Oh no my dear stupid student. We have just begun...we need that king of curses to come out and play before I can kill you silly"

Her breathing was shallow and hardly noticeable. Threw her blurred vision she could see his shoes stop infront of her. He had been doing the same routine every day for about 2 weeks now. Hed chain her to a broken heater, leave for 4 hours come back, force feed her just enough food to keep her awake during his relentless beatings until she past out and then the process would start over.

He bent down, grabbing a fist full of her hair making her eye level with him. She watched as he examined every broken detail of her face. That damn smile of his returning.

"Maybe I've been going about this all wrong....breaking you this way won't bring him out....but maybe this will"

She knitted her bloodied eye brows together feeling him drop his hold again. Her head bouncing on the concrete floor pulled another scream from her lungs. She felt him pull her broken ankle that he favored her. pulling it, forcing her to slam back onto her back. His other hand wrapped around her other ankle.

"G....o...jo.....please.....n.."

She could feel both his hands run up the back of her calfs up to the bend of her knees he pulled them apart. His crystal blue eyes moved from her eyes down her torso and staring down at her core. His smile widens, what he was plan finally clicks into her head and she starts to fight back. Kicking and flailing trying her hardest to get away from him but he just holds her by her knees harder pushing them forward to her stomach exposing her cunt to him more.

"Oh!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING THIS ENERGY?! YOU WANT TO FIGHT THAN COME ON...."

He bent over her pushing her knees to her chest with his full weight as his mouth drops to her ear.

"Maybe if I fuck you to death that will get his attention"

He leans back onto his heels, Pulling his shirt over his head, revealing his well define abs and wide chest, she looked down with her lidded eyes seeing his small white trimmed happy trail leading down to a large bulg in his pants, She laid there helplessly. She wanted to fight she was trying but her body had no energy, even at her strongest she was no match for the sourcer that was about to take her life. He laughs bringing her out of her thoughts.

"How pathetic.....you're so weak priestess"

Without breaking eye contact he pulls down His pants to his thighs with one swift motion, revealing his his throbbing large cock.

"I can't wait to watch the light in your eyes disappear as I burry my cock deep inside you"

Gojo lifts his large hands to the back of her thighs lifting them, parting them more. Aligning his member with her entrance and slamming it in to her as hard as he can, ripping her insides. Her body instantly feels the all to familiar burning shock that she felt when toji attempted this same act. Only this time it was worse. The burning felt like hot lava flooding her deep in her core. Both her eyes open in horror as much as possible. A small whimper releasing from her throat. He pulls back and slams into her again.

"Stupid....fuckin....whore....look at you"

His harsh words were muffled, her hearing coming in and out with each thrust. Her throat was to sore to scream, the effects of the binding vow slowly going into full effect, she can feel the knot in her throat build, blood shoots from her mouth spraying gojos perfect face and white hair, only making him smile bigger and thrust harder causing more blood to leake out of her mouth and nose, her eyes start to roll back until she felt gojo release one of her thighs fallowed by a harsh slap. He pinches her cheeks together with his larg hand.

"I dont fuckin think so. Stay awake. Don't you dare close your eyes even when you slip away"

He knew the vow would kill her he knew sukuna could feel what she was feeling...
She could feel the unbearable pain starting to become numb. The blood pouring from her mouth halts for a moment as her will to live fades. Gojo thrust deeper and stills. Tilting his head down at her calm expression.

"Tsk' already done, damn what a shame I thought you were going to make this- oh? What's this?"

Her gazes moves up to his as she slowly brings her weak broken hands together infront of her chest.

"Domain....ex...potion....decaying play....room...."

Her eye shift black and the room falls dark. Her domain taking over the concrete room. He pulls his dick out of her and smiles. His blue eyes almost shining with excitment.

"Who would have thought you had the energy to open up your domain what do you plan on doing with it?"

He asked in a deadPan bored voice she looks up at him helplessly knowing this was her last attempt. She watched in shock as a hand appears threw gojos exposed abdomen, His bright blue eyes wide as blood runs down his mouth, suddenly he is lifted and thrown into the black abyss of the domain. The light and aura around the domain shifts, large piles of skulls and animal bones appear. The familiar red shrien appears in her blurred vision.. she closed her eyes feeling the cold grasp of death pulling at her.

"Sorry I made you wait. My little yami"

The cold emptiness that was surrounding her was suddenly gone she could feel warmth around her, sukuna lifting her body to his picking her up bridal style, Her eyes open slightly seeing the blurred markings on his face.

"Ku....na...."

A tear slide down her face, a slight smile pulled on her pale lips. Sukuna lowered his face to hers.

"You did well....now rest."

Just like he commanded she fell into a deep sleep. His warm arms eased her sore broken body.