💜17💜~forbidden~

"So.....how do you feel?"

Sukuna asked the half asleep girl who was laying ontop of him naked. Her small fingers tracing his tattoos on his chest with her eyes closed. She was in a haze like state from her soul successfully fixing its self and the hours of intercourse with the curse.

"I....feel....fuzzy....is the best way to explain it....like when your arm falls asleep and it feels like you have pins and needles in your body...bassiclly that...."

There was a long silence before he had replied. She had stopped moving her hand and just laid it flat against his chest. She had almost fallen asleep.

"That should have killed you....you know that right..."

He rubs his hand up and down her arm with his hand that came up from around her. She sat up slightly on her elbow looking up at his with concern. She squinted her eyes.

"Why...how....I mean i guess I get why it could have....but i....i really didn't mean to do it I wa-"

Sukuna took her by suprise by placing his finger under her chin, bringing his face close to hers.

"I know its fine....now....I need to think of a new nickname for you....your not exactly my pet anymore....I mean you are but you're whole now.....so I want a new name for you..."

She giggled watching his mind race threw her eyes. She leaned more towards him and rubbed her nose against his.

"Ye know sakuna I have a name....you could always just call me by my name..."

She slightly complained threw her sleepy voice pulling away from his hand and laying her head back down on his chest falling asleep.

"Thats boring....you humans are always boring...no I think ill call you.....Yome...hmmm..yea thats sounds right"

She gasps and sits up completely looking over her shoulder at him. He smirks side eyeing her.

"That means....wife....
sukuna you.....dont...."

He rolls his eyes, propping himself up on his two lower hands to be eye level with her kissing her deeply. Wrapping one of his left arm around her thigh and the other one around her hip and lifting her up to straddle him.

"I'll still call you by meko when you're being a brat...."

She giggles placing her hands on his shoulders and laying her head in the middle of his chest. Slowly grinding her still naked pussy along his naked shaft.

"Keep it up Yome and you
Won't get to take that nap
You reques-....ohh....ffuuucckk your still so tight"

She adjust his dick and slides onto it. Letting out a sigh as she bottoms out and stays like that.

"Are....are....you trying to go to sleep like this?"

He looks down at her, she left him unanswered. He tilts her head back seeing her soft expression as she calmly breaths.

"You did not....okay....see if you can stay asleep when I do this..."

Sukuna moved up, shifting to the head of the bed, his upper arm placed in her hips and his two lower hands grip her thighs. He lifts her up slowly making sure not to wake her, lifting her so only the tip of his dick was inside and than slamming her back down with a low growl.

Her eyes open wide and she gasp instantly letting out a loud moan.

"K...kuna!....what are you..do-.....oh...f....mmyy godddd.....mmm"

He pulls her back up and repeats the process. Grunting and swearing threw his teething, he stops feeling her getting close.

"No the hell you don't.....you don't get to get me hard, fall asleep with my dick in you and get off that easy...."

He pushes himself up off landing forwards. She falls back harshly. Sukuna plummets his dick back in her.

He holds each of her ankles in his two top hands and with the other two holding onto her torso thrusting her onto him.

"Mmmm fuck....you're awake now huh....heh....yea you like it when I wake you up by.....mmmm fuuuuuckk......."

He thrust deep inside her and releases a load inside of her before continuing.

"Kunnn......aaaahh!!! Pleas....please...."

The thrusts hard. Before pulling all the way out. Kissing and biting down her left leg leaving small marks until he reached her thighs, sukuna starts to bite and suck her thigh leaving large dark hickies all over it. His other hand lets go of her ankle, letting her leg rest on the bed. Moving his free hand to her swollen clit and moving his fingers slowly.

"Pl....please...."

He glared up at her moving his other arms from around her torso to her ass. Lifting her up slightly smacking both her ass cheeks at the same time pulling away from his ruthless markings. He slowly moves his fingers that were on her clit he inserts them.

"Please what"

He says in a smug tone arching his fingers as he continues to thrust them in and out. She tries to arch her back and thrust against his hand to create more friction but his hands that where holding her ass squeezes it firmly to the bed bringing out a whimper.

"Pathetic.."

Her moans were becoming low screeches, her legs were shaking and a cocktail of cum was leaking out of her.

"Please kuna....please master...please....i...it...
Its right there...please!'

He Jerks his fingers out from inside of her, sitting back up lifting her lower half with him. Thrusting throbbing cock back into her.

"Cum....now....cum for me my little yome....mmm fuckkkkk....taking itt.....you like the sound of being married to a fuckin king huh....nmm your master??? Hmmm??"

His sudden outburst confused her but somehow also exited her. She pushed back as much as she could to meet his thrust. Soon enough she releases. He breaths harshly as he cums again. He falls back onto his back pulling her to his chest, carefully pulling himself out of her.

"let me get you washed up."

She was to tired to look up at him, and to far gone to think straight but one thing she was confused about why he was being so nice.

Was it the memories returning and becoming whole? Did he see something in her now? Did he get some of his human side back...that idea pulsed threw her mind while he carefully washed her.
Until he stopped. She turns around and faces him. Straddling him in the warm water.

"Sukuna ca....can I ask you something...."

He looks down at her with a blank expression. His red eyes held no emotion once again.

"Ummm....never mind....i...im just tired..."

He chuckles and stands pulling her up in a bridal style hold with him stepping out of the tub.

"I did not get my human soul or whatever you were thinking back.. I jus-"

He stops what he is saying,
his grip on her tightens..

"How did you get here"

She looks over and her eyes widen in supirse seeing Toji who was glaring with a smug smile right at her.

"T....toji..."