💜15💜~disappeared~

"Y/n...."

Her father stands and grabs her arm pulling her back down to the couch, making her sit with him. She feels his eyes fixed on her face from behind his glasses.

He releases his hold on her and crosses his arms over his chest, he clears his throat again.

"Now....lets be logical about this
Yashinobu..... We jus-"

Her eyes widen, hearing the old man's name, it was one listed in scroll...he was an ancestor of one of the men who tried to have her killed. Her cursed energy wrapping around her fist that she slammed into the glass coffee table infront of her.

"Logical?!
What is logical about any of this!?!
I was sent to deaths door and you all failed.
You tried to kill sukuna you failed. You tried to kill us BOTH.
and you failed at being a father than like you are now!"

Her father flinches at her words, lifting his hand and pressing it to her shoulder.

"That wasnt me....you know that I'm not A reincarnation......you know that..."

His face almost looked hurt. The man hardly showed emotions but she could see the slightest bit showing in that moment. She sighs under her breath.

"So shitty parenting just gets past down...."

He moves his hand and slouched back down kn the couch for a moment nit saying anything she continues her mumbling rant not paying attention to anyone around her.

"I wish he would have killed me.....
I wish I didnt have to come back but here the hell I am!
And I'm going to make it ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS"

She was seething once again, cursed energy leaking from around her almost like a fog. Her father stood infront of her she could feel gojos presence from behind her. She smirked lifting her hand that slowly started to glow.

"Meko. What the hell do you think you're doing?"

She looks over to the right and sees yuji besides the other side of the long couch. Rolling her eyes she lowered her hand. Glaring at the red eye and growling mouth that appeared on his face.

"For once sukuna. Back the fuck off"

She was still blinded by her own rage. She stood pushing her father out of the way. Only stopping when a hand grabbed her wrist she turned to see gojo. His expression was serious. His jaw clinched.

"Dont. Please. Priestess. Don't give them what they want...."

She pulls away from his hand, her gaze still on him. She lifts her hand slowly towards the elder who was just watching the scene unfold infront of him. Her eyes still locked on gojo not seeing yuji approach her. Grabbing her hand.

"Priestess I think its best if you don't do that. This can be resolved please let us-...."

She examines yujis face, sukunas eye and mouth were now gone. She finally was calming down, looking around the room, gojo and yaga both looked her way. She could feel their disapproving gaze, nabara and megumi stood in the corner looking away.

"Fuck you! You're just a vessel!"

She storms off towards the door opening the door to see a large room.

Releasing the door nob looking back to see nothing

Releasing the door nob looking back to see nothing. The room she was once in was gone. Looking back
At the room filled with empty tables. She steps in the door slaming and disappeared. She turned to see the massive room that continued.

"The room dispeared.....no.....I did"

The realization hits her. Her eyes widen.

"Sukuna...."

She looks around not seeing him. The anxiety kicking in. The place feels familiar. The memories of this place comes back.

The room was where it all started. Where the leaders from all of the clans and sourcers met to make the true plan to take down sukuna. Y/n knew of the meeting. She was apart of it. Well some of it. They kept out certain parts until she left. But how did he know....this couldn't be random...

The walked around the empty room not seeing sukuna anywhere. As the silence continues she became more nervous.

She stepped towards the open door too see a figure standing out in the small side yard the moment her feet touched the porch the lights went behind her.

The only light was the light of the moon she took a deep breath seeing sukuna staring up at the moon. The cold night wind blew her short kimono. The silence felt like it went on forever. Until sukuna shifts his gaze from the corner of his eyes at the tense priestess who was lost in her own thoughts.

"Run"

Her eyes widen and she takes a step back almost to the doorframe of the house

"Sukuna...my king..... please i didnt mean what I said earlier i wa-"

He chuckled lightly running his fingers threw his pink locks.

"Y/n I said.......run"