💜12💜~intentions~

-It had been a week since sukuna had let her out of his domain. Due to losing the bet.
Anytime she asked he would just simply ignore her.
She was getting bored so that means she was getting annoying.-

"Sukuna......hey....sukuna....
.suuuuukkkkuuunnnnnnnnn-"

With a loud thud clasping his hand over her mouth. His eye twitched and his lips were pulled back showing his fangs.

 His eye twitched and his lips were pulled back showing his fangs

"I am two seconds from fucking you into a coma. Shut. The. Fuck. Up y/n!"

She pulled away from his hand and rolled her eyes watching as he plopped down on his side resting his head on his hand.

"Im getting bored... Can you switch willingly between your auroas yet?"

She didn't answer him instead she hung her legs over the side of the bed jumping up and walking towards the bathroom. As she slid it open he was standing infron of her with his arms folded in his camono.

"Are you not going to answer me?"

She rolled her eyes. Blowing her h/c hair out of her face.

"Oh I'm sorry I was told to shut the fuck up. But now you want to me to speak? Make up your mind"

He stared at her for a moment.

"You're attitude...."

He grabs her up by her throat and smirks as she gasp in suprise.

"Is starting to become annoying"

He drops her and she wabbles landing on her feet for once the air shifts catching her off gaurd.

"You two tired of being around each other already?"

They both groan. And say at the same time.

"Yes!"

Sukuna turns sideways to reveal gojo standing on the other side of the room holding up a bag. She looks from him to it confused.

"Whats that and why are you here gojo?"

She ask, still annoyed.

"Yoooou have a mission of sorts with the other three today. And you have to wear this"

She side steps around sukuna. And over to gojo confused. She went to look in the bag and he stopped her and points to the bathroom.

"Just go get dressed short stuff we got to go."

She rolled her eyes snatching the bag away from him
walking back to the bathroom.

"Im not short you're just freakishly tall."

She mumbles pushing sukuna out of the bathroom and slaming the door in his face. He walks over to the bed with a 'tsk' noise escaping him. After a few minutes she gasp.