The Doctor

No one knew what to do after you passed out. The doctor didn't want to examine you without your permission. The other bitty was feeling guilty that they had forced you out of your hiding spot without your consent. Sans was shocked that you passed out. Grillby was very worried for you.

The doctor turns towards Sans and Grillby. "Can you tell me what happened?" he asks. Sans sighs as he begins to tell the doctor what has happened. During that time you woke up. You felt dizzy and tired. You try to stand up but you fall with a small thud. The other bitty notices that you are awake and makes her way over to you.

"Hello" she says with a smile. "I'm Firefly". She holds out her hand to help you up but you cower away. She looks hurt but she shakes it off. "What's your name?" she asks. Your eyes widen in surprise. 'She wants me to talk?' you think as your heart starts to race. 'I haven't talked in four months. Why should I start now?'. You shake your head and try to crawl back to the microwave. She sighs and turns to the talking monsters. "They're awake," she yells, catching everyone's attention.

"Oh good!" says the doctor as he turns to you. You freeze as your heart beats faster. "I'm so sorry for scaring you. I am doctor Kogee Firwillikins." he says with a smile. You look at him with fear in your eyes. "May I know your name?" Dr. Firwillikins asks. You start to shake in fear. He gives you a sad smile. "I am here to see if you are in good enough health to be adopted." he says.

The moment he said 'adopted' you got up and ran. 'I'm not going back there' you think as you try to jump off the edge of the counter. It was a long fall, at least to you, but before you hit the ground you are surrounded by a blue glow. You try to struggle against the magic but failed.

"Careful there, kiddo. We don't want you hurt anymore than you already are." Sans says as he brings you back to the counter. You start to silently cry as you curl yourself into a ball. You get sympathetic looks from everyone around you.

"We can talk about adoption later." Dr. Firwillikins says, "First, let's do a check up."

You look up at him with watery eyes. 'Why would they want to do a check up? I was just fine living on the streets.' you think but nod anyway.

"Can you lift you shirt?" Dr. Firwillikins asks. You freeze. 'They're going to see all the scars that my previous owner gave me.' you think 'but then maybe I'll get some JUSTICE'. You nod at the doctor and lift your shirt high enough that they could see the scars.

You hear the others gasp in surprise. They saw everything, from the whip lashes to the burns. They could see your ribs and the outlines of your bones.

"Oh my gosh, we need to take them to a bitty hospital now." Dr. Firwillikins says with urgency. "I don't know how they're still alive" he says as he packs his things. You lower your shirt as you try to run away but fail due to the blue glow.

"Sorry kiddo, but if the doc says you need to go then you got to go." Sans says as you start to cry. Sans brings you to him and holds you gently in his hands.

"Let's take them to my shop. I can take better care of them there." Dr. Firwillikins says as he heads out the door with you and Sans in pursuit.

When you make it there you are met with about twenty bitties and five workers in the shop. The workers look surprised to see the doctor in a hurry.

"Is everything okay?" one of them asks.

"No, I have a very sick bitty that I need to attend to" Dr. Firwillikins says as he rushes to the back. Sans follows him quietly. You start to have a panic attack due to the fact that you were back in a bitty shop.

When they reach the back you see five more bitties but they're rescues. You are placed on a table where you see the doctor grab a syringe. You start to shake once more in fear.

"I am not going to hurt you" he says with a calm look in his eyes. "I only want to help."

He then proceeds to inject the shot into your arm and you start to feel drowsy. For the second time today, you passed out.