Meeting Everyone

You wake up in a trance. The first thing you notice is that you are in a small bed. The next thing you notice is Sans sleeping in a bed to the left of you. You realize that you are on a night stand next to Sans' bed. You yawn get out of your new bed and look around the room.

You see a treadmill in the middle of the room, a dresser to your right, a sock pile in a corner of the room, and a. . . trash tornado? You sigh and shake your head. 'I'm not even going to question it' you think as you look over at Sans. You walk over to the edge of the night stand and notice that the gap between the night stand and Sans' bed was small enough that you could jump over. You hop over the tiny gap and make you way over to Sans and sit down in front of him. You stare at him as you try to think of a way to wake him up. You are startled when you hear a loud voice speak.

"SANS! WAKE UP, LUNCH IS READY!"

You see Sans open his eyes then jumps when he notices you in front of him.

"So, you were just watching me sleep, huh?" Sans says with a chuckle. You shrug and he laughs a bit louder. "Maybe you should take a picture, it'll last longer." You blush as you refuse to look at him straight in the eyes. Sans smile grows even more as you become shy. He starts to tease you and by doing so you blush grows. You are happily interrupted when the door opens.

"SANS WAKE U-..." Papyrus stops mid sentence when he sees his brother. "OH MY GOSH, YOU ACTUALLY AWAKE!" Papyrus says with stars in his eyes. He then sees you "HELLO, TINY HUMAN! I HAVE NOT PROPERLY INTRODUCED MYSELF I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!". You wave at Papyrus and watch him deflate. You tilt your head in confusion.

"Something wrong, Paps?" Sans asks.

"OF COURSE NOT, BROTHER! I JUST FORGOT THAT THE TINY HUMAN DOESN'T TALK!" Papyrus says with a smile. "BUT FEAR NOT! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL HELP THE TINY HUMAN SO THAT THEY CAN TALK!" He then runs out of the room with a 'NEH HEH HEH' You stare blankly at the place where Papyrus was. 'But what if I don't want to talk' you think as you start to curl up into a ball.

You hear Sans sigh and feel yourself being picked up. You look up to see Sans looking at you with a worried stare.

"You okay, Buttercup?" he asks. You nod as he stares at you with a skeptical look. He is about to say something when your stomach growls. You blush in embarrassment as you hear Sans chuckle. "Let's get you something to eat." he says as he moves towards the door.

When you and Sans make it to the kitchen, you are greeted by Papyrus and his spaghetti. Sans sets you on the table as he goes to get some food for you.

"You are going to like Paps cooking. He's gotten a lot better since we left the underground." Sans says as he gets a bitty plate and puts a few noodles on it. He adds a little sauce and gives you the plate and a bitty fork. You nod and start to eat. It wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst. You feel someone watching you so you look up to see Papyrus staring at you. It takes you a moment but you soon realize what he wanted. 'He wants to know if I like it.' you think, a smile tugs at your lips. You put a thumbs up to Papyrus and his eyes widen, stars apparent in his eyes.

"THEY LIKE MY SPAGHETTI, SANS!" Papyrus says with joy.

"They sure do," Sans says with a lazy grin, he winks at you as you finish you plate. You stand up and walk towards Sans. He looks at you with a curious look. You put your hands up and make a grabbing motion, slightly jumping on your toes to show him that you want to be picked up. Papyrus coos at you and Sans looks away, blue covering his face.

"YOU'RE SO CUTE!" Papyrus says, "I'M SO GLAD SANS BROUGHT YOU HOME!"

You blush as you realize that you were being childish. Sans turns towards you and put his hand down on the table. You reluctantly climb into his hand, holding his thumb for balance. You hear Papyrus gasp catching both yours and Sans' attention.