Author's Note

My name is Cynthia, but those closest to me call me Chri'shai or Shai (pronounced Shay, not Shy). My name is a heartfelt blend of my late father Christopher's name and a name my mother loved, Shay—just with an 'i' instead of a 'y'.

I was born on March 30, 1996, and at 28 years old, I proudly identify as an Aries. ♈ The fire within me mirrors my passion for life. 🔥

I have a deep love for animals, children, and the elderly. I studied Pharmacy at the Milan Institute in Las Vegas, where I graduated as a licensed pharmacy technician. However, my heart has always belonged to storytelling. Fairytales captivate me, and I enjoy both reading and watching fairytale-inspired books and movies.

Writing has been my solace since childhood. I started penning stories at the age of 10, using words to cope with life's challenges, particularly anxiety and depression. Today, writing continues to be my creative outlet and a source of joy.

My dream is to one day give back to various charities, making a positive impact on the lives of others. I am also blessed to share my life with my fiancé, Raymond, a wonderful man who supports my dreams. Together, we envision a family of our own in the future.

Travel has always been a passion of mine. From Florida to Mexico and across the many cities of California, I cherish exploring new places and meeting spirited, positive people.

Currently, I have two beloved dogs, Maggie and Bruce. Bruce joined our family after the passing of Max, our loyal companion. They are our children for now, bringing warmth and happiness to our lives.

© 2024 - All rights reserved.

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher, except for brief quotations in a book review or for non-commercial uses.

Thank you for reading Becoming His Queen. I genuinely appreciate your feedback, and I kindly ask for respect in any responses.