Cool Off - Happy End

(Somewhere in the US)

The four young men, Haruomi Hosono, Takashi Matsumoto, Eiichi Ohtaki, and Shigeru Suzuki were spending their last days of their stay in the States. Happy End came to the States to do a recording and sign a deal with one of the studio labels there but there are some... setbacks between the two parties and it seems that the decision to disband is going to happen.

Happy End still did the recording of the album and waited for the release. They went back from the studio and took stroll around the area and eventually had lunch before going back to the hotel. The place is quite luxurious and it also has a public pool. The four men finally arrived and went to their rooms to take a breather first. They took off their jackets and only Haru and Eiichi changed their shoes to sandals.

After a few minutes, Happy End went to check out the pool and luckily, no one was using it. "Does anyone want to jump in?" Haru asked. "Should we change first?" Matsu threw back a question back to Haru. The band went silent then Eiichi gave a mischievous smirk and it seems that Haru and Shigeru knew what Eiichi was thinking.

"Why are you three look like that?" Matsu noticed the smirks. "Hey, wait! Stop!" Eiichi, Haru, and Shigeru then grabbed Matsu and threw him to the water. He quickly emerged to the surface, gasping for air while wiping his face off of the water and parts of his hair. "Why you three...?!" Matsu's respond from the surprise. "At least you stopped complaining about the heat.". "It's freezing now!" Matsu replied.

The three laughed then without Eiichi and Shigeru noticing, Haru pushed Eiichi to the water. "Eiichi—-!" Matsu tried to warn but his bandmate was already in the water. "What the heck, Hosono-san?" Eiichi exclaimed after catching his breath. His voice was between surprised and angry. "I just thought you wanted to join, so I did the honors." Haru nonchalantly answered and Shigeru tried to hold his snicker from Haruomi's answer.

Matsu sighed as a response to his bandmate's prank. Eiichi then had an idea and whispered it to Matsumoto. "What do you think, Matsumoto-san?" he asked for confirmation and Matsu nodded in agreement. The two then walked to the side of the pool with Eiichi smirking mischievously. Shigeru noticed them and tapped Haru's shoulder, letting him know. "What is it?" Haru asked then he looked at the water, "What?"

There was a split second of silence before Matsu and Eiichi lunged out and pulled Haruomi to the water. He grabbed Shigeru's wrist as a reflex which resulted both of them fell in. "Why did I get dragged in? I didn't do anything!" Shigeru exclaimed in defense. "We were going to pull Hosono-san in." Eiichi explained.

"It wasn't necessary for me to get in here too..." said Shigeru then added that it was Haru's idea. "Okay, okay. You two got me." Haru chuckled, accepting the payback from his bandmates. Eiichi and Matsu laughed in relieve. The boys stayed in the water a bit longer, doing laps or just messing around with each other. Mostly Haru trying to pull another prank.

Happy End had their fun and they went back to their rooms to clean themselves up and changed clothes then enjoyed the rest of the evening. They flew back to Japan few days later and the band did split up. They felt that they weren't going to fit anywhere. Happy End's third and final album was released not long after.

A.N : This is a lot shorter than the last one XD the chapter is the point where I just have to finish it and not adding any more lines that might ruin it. The chapter's a bit different but I hope you guys enjoyed it! Always fun to try something new. I'll see you in the next chapter! RD out!! Boi!!!