6.

Jimin stared at a young boy, he seems to be a secondary school student as he was wearing his school uniform.

He walked inside and got in the queue to order. She followed his gaze and looked at that boy too.

Is he going to do something to that boy?

"No, don't worry." Jimin answered her as he heard her thoughts. He turned around to face Y/n and gave her some cash.

"I will pay for him, this should be more than enough."

A new customer pushed the door before entering. This time, it is a man in a suit. He is in his fifties and he is a businessman.

"Welcome~" The employees said it together include Y/n.

The door siren sounded when he entered and she saw Jimin's face darkened.

His fist clenched as he just looking down, didn't glance at that man. She noticed his reaction and she is kinda worried about him.

"Are you a customer or an employee?" Her manager glared at her because Y/n didn't get back to work after served Jimin.

"Sorry-"

Again, the door siren rang and another guy ran inside, looking flustered. He looked around and his gaze fixed at Jimin.

"I know you will be here." He grabbed Jimin's shoulder and pulled him to face him.

"You need to stay calm." That man warned Jimin and gazed at her who was looking at them.

"I won't do anything, Jungkook." Jimin released his fist and patted his shoulder.

"You are here to see him. I know it won't be easy as we are in the same situation but we have to endure." Jungkook spoke calmly.

"How do you know I'm here to meet him? I'm here to grab some drink." Jimin showed him his green tea frappe.

"It tastes good, you should buy some."

She could see Jungkook sighed slightly. The young man and that businessman must have something to do with them.

Y/n glanced at them for the last time before she decided to go back to work.

"Y/n?" Her name was being called by Jungkook.

"Are you trying to interfere in our matter? I can guarantee you that you won't have a good ending."