19.

Crying and sobbing sounds were surrounding around the hospital.

Those worried eyes were looking pitifully at the patients that were suffering because of their illnesses.

Some were lucky to survive but the others could only let their fates decide their lives.

"Mom." That 14-year-old young boy called her mother in a gentle tone.

She opened her eyes slowly and grinning widely, welcoming him. Reaching out to touch and caress his son's cheek.

"I brought you your favourite." He took out the mango juice and inserted the metal straw into the drink.

"Drink slowly." He put the metal straw on her mother's mouth as she sipped it and smiled at him.

"It is tasty like usual but it is sweeter because you brought it for me. Thank you, my son. I'm really lucky to have you and your father by my side."

He put the drink on the table and held her hand in his while caressing softly.

"I'm lucky too, to be your son. I wish I can continue to be your son in my next life. Don't blame yourself for being sick."

"Although I do wish to be like the others, going vacation with family, I'm already happy that you guys are staying by my side, loving me and protecting me."

Her mother pulled him into her arms to give him a warm hug. She was very happy to have a filial son like him.

"Ok. This is the fee for the treatment." The father of the young boy was standing in front of the ATM machine.

He put a large amount of money in his wallet and took his bank card before leaving that place.

His father always looks around his surroundings to make sure he was safe with the money.

If he loses the money, his wife will not be able to receive the treatment.

He was going to open the car door but someone grabbed his shoulder and he felt hesitating to look back.

Who is it?

At the same time, he also felt a sharp thing was pointing at his back.

"Don't move or you will die."