12.

The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze.

Another working day.

"One ice americano." The coffee shop was busy like usual. Today, she was responsible for making the drinks with her ex-boyfriend, Chin Hae.

Things went smoothly as they just focused on their works without uttering a word.

When she was about to turn around to place the drink on the counter, Chin Hae grabbed her arms to stop her from moving.

"Sorry-" Another employee was about to hit her as she apologised and walked away.

"Thank you." Y/n murmured to Chin Hae.

He didn't give her a glance and proceed on working. Time passed by quickly as it was their break time now.

All of them were resting by sitting on their chosen seats. Y/n was sitting with another employee that she was quite close to.

She didn't notice that Chin Hae was approaching them. He called her name in a soft tone.

"Hm?"

"I checked the CCTV."

His soft gaze made her heart hurts. It was obvious that he was going to apologise but she didn't know what to respond after that.

A broken heart needed more time to heal.

"I will leave you guys alone." Her friend knew something was going on as she left them behind.

"I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. Will you forgive me?" A question that made her hesitated.

Yes, she still has feelings for him as the accident happened a few days ago.

No, his trust for her was extremely low as showed by him. She was doubting about their future.

"I'm sorry, Chin Hae. You broke our relationship and I'm still hurting. I do love to give you a chance but I can't unless you change." She has been cut off by him.

"I will." He replied without any delay.

"I will change. I should trust you, Y/n. I'm sorry and I promise to be better. I will prove myself." A gentle smile appeared on Chin Hae's face.

Even though he didn't successfully get her back but he got a chance and this was the biggest success.

"I will wait."

Right after they finished their conversation, the door siren of the coffee shop sounded.

"Welcome. I'm sorry, dear customer, we are currently taking a break now, please come back in 15 minutes." The employee said politely.

The man in a black suit seemed like he didn't plan to leave. Their manager just came back from the washroom and saw the scene.

"What are you talking about?!" He whispered and yelling at the same time to the employee before went toward the man in a black suit.

"I'm sorry, Mr Kim. They didn't know who you are so they thought you are a customer. I apologise for that." The manager expressed his sincere apology.

"It is fine. I don't mind it." His lips curved to express he was really fine with it.

"What are you guys waiting for?! Hurry up and greet the owner of this coffee shop. Mr Kim Namjoon."