63.

"It is really here."

Taehyung and Y/n were in the basement of the fried chicken shop. The stock of illegal drugs seemed to have increased.

It almost filled all of the space in the basement.

"Wait here." Taehyung told her before going to look for the policeman.

The chance of him staying alive was extremely low.

A room was locked as he knocked on it, wishing to hear the policeman's response.

Although he already knew, no one was inside.

"Is there anyone there?" He wished he was wrong about it.

He unlocked the door and pushed it. No one was inside but he could see the blood that had dried.

"Rest in peace." Taehyung murmured and he knew how he had been killed.

When he wanted to turn around, he stopped his movement because he felt something was pointed against the back of his head.

"Welcome to the trap, Kim Taehyung."

It was Mr Park's plan to lure them as he already found it suspicious.

Now, the eight of them had been locked in another old house. They could hear animals sounds.

It seemed like the house was in the forest, a place where fewer people would come.

"Why won't you guys listen to me? Do you all like to go against me that much? Tell me why?" The evil man asked.

The eight of them had the chance to escape when he wasn't here. Unfortunately, Mr Park planned to end their lives tonight.

It was better to get rid of them as soon as possible.

"I thought you will really help me, your father. Instead of doing that, you choose to help your future husband." He chuckled.

"Since you are my daughter so I will give you special treatment."

He stood up from his seat and approach Y/n before whispering.

"I will make sure you will die with them together."