24.

A calm melody was surrounding the Korean restaurant. Kim Y/n and that man were enjoying their dinner.

It was peaceful between them.

"Can I ask why do you help me? Because I'm Jimin's friend?" She questioned.

Since last time, Namjoon helped her because of that reason so she was wondering about it.

"Nope." That man sipped his drink.

"Because I'm Jungkook's friend?" Due to the reason was not that then it might be this.

"Nope. Guess again." He poured the drink for her like a gentleman.

"Because I'm Namjoon's friend?" She couldn't think of other reasons for now.

That man gave her a mysterious smile and asked her to wait for him. He will be back soon.

She watched him went to the counter and paid for the bill for their meal.

"Don't think of paying me back or else I will make you feel uneasy." He gave her a warning after he was back to his seat.

"I-" She was speechless.

For sure, they love to give warnings.

"You know I can hear you, right?" He smiled softly and leaned backwards comfortably.

She apologised with an awkward smile and thanked him for paying the bill for their meal.

"As you know, we can predict the future so Jimin asked me to help you because he has something to take care of." He spoke.

"I see." She was thinking about how to repay him.

Jimin had power which means that he could have anything he wanted. It seemed like there was nothing to offer to him.

"There is no need to do that, Y/n. It is our own choice to help you."

"Then, it is my choice to repay you guys. Four of you have helped me when I faced different bad situations."

It was the truth.

"Although I said I'm kinder than Jimin, but I still do what I have said. Do remember that, Y/n."

Don't think of paying me back or else I will make you feel uneasy.

Although this sentence was talking about the bill for their meals but at the same time, he was emphasizing to not repay him.

"Then I can repay the others except you as they didn't tell me not to do that, right?"

A smirk formed on his lips as he leaned forward and said.

"You are smart."

"I'm just not dumb."

"You are dumb."

"I'm just not smart."

Obviously, they were playing around with the way they talked. Both of them chuckled before giving a high five to each other.

"You are funny to be around with." He praised her.

"You are not bad too, Hoseok."