42.

In Mr Park's office room, Taehyung was standing straight in front of Mr Park who was sitting comfortably.

He wanted to ask him something that was related to her daughter, Y/n.

"Do you really love Y/n?" He questioned him coldly.

"Yes, I love her a lot, Mr Park." Taehyung answered calmly.

"Are you guys going to get married?"

"I did have some plan for the proposal. I hope you will support us, Mr Park." Taehyung bowed to him to show his sincerity.

He stayed silent for a moment while staring at Taehyung who was standing properly.

"You don't have night duty tonight right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Meet me at 8 pm at the factory last time."

"Alright, Mr Park."

Not knowing what he would order him to do later, Taehyung had already prepared himself for the worst.

The night sky was aglow with bright city lights. It was his second visit to the empty and spacious factory.

Right after he arrived, Mr Park and some of his executive protection could be seen which included a bleeding woman.

The fresh blood was flowing from her injured head down to her neck as her clothing was stained with blood.

Please help me.

They walked closer toward Taehyung before one of them threw the woman to the hard ground harshly.

She was in pain but she didn't dare to express it because she didn't want to get into another trouble.

"Her husband owes me a large amount of money. Then, he ran away, leaving her wife alone to repay the money for him."

Mr Park inserted his hands into his pants pockets smoothly before he spoke again.

"She didn't want to cooperate so I told them to hurt her slightly." He chuckled.

"Now the question is here. Do you think you should punish her instead of her husband?"

Right now, Taehyung were in a bad situation because he couldn't read his mind.

What was the answer that Mr Park wished to hear? How he should answer to gain his trust?

He suddenly thought of his past accident where Mr Park killed his family and him due to his father couldn't pay him back the money.

It was similar to the situation right now.

"I think all of his family members have to be punished for his fault. The husband, himself needed to be punished too."

"How?" Mr Park asked.

Somehow, Taehyung felt that his answer would decide whether Mr Park would allow him to marry Y/n or not.

Was there a need for them to get married?

Yes because Taehyung's status in the Park family would be much more stable and higher.

Their plan would be able to carry out smoothly.

Besides that, they had already discussed it with Y/n and got her permission.

"Make them disappear in this world."

Mr Park laughed in an evil tone and clapped his hands. He admired him and he felt satisfied as well.

"This is the answer that I wanted to hear from you. You never disappointed me, Taehyung."