36.

The personal doctor of Mr Park had conducted the DNA test successfully and his team which included him were on the way to the hospital.

"I know I cheated on you before but she is really your daughter. Why don't you trust me?" Mrs Park sighed deeply.

As a mother, she was feeling extremely disappointed at his decision.

"You know what kind of person I am." He replied coldly although he was feeling bad about it.

After an hour of waiting, his personal doctor called Mr Park to tell him the result.

"Tell me, yes or no."

"No."

He ended the call furiously and glared at his wife who was staring at him with her eyes widen.

"No? It is impossible! She was really your daughter!!"

"Why are you still lying right now?! The truth has been proved. Who is the father?!"

"You are the father!! I didn't cheat on you other than that day! There must be something wrong!"

"I can't believe you do this to me when I give you all of me."

Mr Park wanted to leave that house to calm himself down but she grabbed his arm and begged him.

"I really didn't cheat on you.." She was kneeling down and burst into tears.

Both of them knew his personal doctor had no reason to lie to them so she thought of something else.

"What if the hospital has made a mistake? What if they exchanged our baby with someone else's?"

Mr Park listened to her assumption and he felt that she might be right. 

"I will tell my people to check it. If it is not like that, then just admit your mistake. This will be your last chance."