54.

A few hours had passed and Taehyung fell asleep after she successfully took out the bullet for him.

She wrapped his wound with a cotton shirt to prevent it from bleeding.

It was already 3 in the morning but she couldn't fall asleep as she was very worried and she was thinking about the solution.

Her father must go out as soon as possible.

Taking the wet towel, she wiped the sweat on his forehead carefully before touching it.

Another problem had occurred, he got a fever. She felt his temperature was very high at the moment.

"Wait for me." She murmured and planned to go downstairs to search for medicine and a first aid kit.

Different from before, the maids must have fallen asleep. She just needed to be careful with the executive protection.

Jimin and Yoongi stared at her when she opened the door slowly. Luckily, it was them.

"How is he?" Jimin asked.

"Terrible. I need to search for medicine and a first aid kit. He got a fever."

"You go with her secretly. I will guard here." Yoongi scanned the surroundings.

The two of them went downstairs as quiet as they could. They didn't turn the light on to avoid being caught.

Jimin grabbed her waist and let her walking behind him. He was protecting her.

No one was there and they reached the kitchen. They began to search carefully and Jimin found it first.

He just took what Taehyung needed and gave it to her.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps sound so Jimin pulled her to the left side to hide behind the tall and wide fridge.

They were standing very close to each other and he had pinned her against the surface of the fridge.

There was no space between them at all.

The executive protection turned the light on and saw no sight of people. He stood there and scanned the kitchen.

"I definitely heard something." He murmured before turned the light off and walked away.

Their eye contact remained until Y/n told him that he was gone.

They went back to her room and she disinfected and bandaged the wound before she gave him the medicine.

The problem finally had solved.