17.

Jungkook was driving toward the coffee shop as she was sitting beside him, questioned him.

"Why are you here?"

"To save my friend."

Y/n didn't know she was his friend. She thought they will not meet again and continue being strangers.

"We had dinner together before so I considered you as my friend. It is fine if you don't feel the same." He turned the steering wheel to the left skillfully.

"It is nice to have a friend. It is just I thought you won't want to be my friend." She expressed her feelings.

"Now you know so we are friends." He stopped the car in front of the coffee shop and saw a familiar face.

That young boy was standing outside of the coffee shop while carrying a bag on his back.

Y/n followed his gaze and noticed him too. He thanked Jungkook for dropping her off before getting out of the car.

Standing in front of the boy, she lowered her body slightly to meet his eyes level.

"Hi, what are you doing here? Are you here to buy drinks from this shop?" She pointed at Soul coffee shop as the young boy nodded.

"It is still closed now, we are going to open in 30 minutes. Can you wait? You don't have to go to school today?"

The young man was not wearing a school uniform but it was still weekdays.

"No. I need to take care of my sick mother and she loves the juices here. That's why I come here to buy it before visiting her at the hospital. She will be very happy."

"You are a good son and please greet your family for me. Your mom will get better soon." She ruffled his hair and gave him a soft smile.

There is no chance for me to be a filial daughter to my parents.

After getting rid of the thoughts, she decided to take his order first.

"Tell me what do you want to order, I will make yours first." She can felt that Jungkook's car had not left the place as she glanced at it.

"One mango juice, please. I will pay for it now." He took out his wallet to give her the total amount of cost as he remembered it.

Jungkook was staring at one place, she followed his gaze as she was now having an eye contact with someone.

That person was gazing at them, Y/n and the young boy while hiding himself slightly behind the wall.

He knew his location had been exposed but he didn't avoid them because there was no need to do so when Jungkook and Y/n knew who he was.

Park Jimin.