9.

"I'm back."

Jung Hoseok put his messenger bag on the couch before he made himself fall on it. He just came back from work.

Six of them started to gather around him. Some remains standing while others have found their seats.

"Just now, he told me to do something illegal to Mr Kim if Mr Kim changed his mind to not collaborate with his company." He sighed.

"It has been a few years, we just continue watching him destroy the families of the others and we can't do anything to him." Seokjin said.

Everyone stayed silent as no one has a solution to it. They aren't able to control him and this applied to him only, Mr Park.

Seven of them become the helpless humans in front of him. They bleed when they get hurt, they aren't able to read his mind and so on.

They are at the same level as Mr Park when they meet him.

"There must be a reason, the reason why we lost our power in front of him." Namjoon glanced at each of them before he continued.

"Reasons do exist but perhaps, it is not the time to let us know yet."

"Let's just focus on what we have been doing, we will let the law punish him." Taehyung stated.

Using humans ways are the only solution that they can think of to give Mr Park what he deserves.

So, Hoseok went to work for him, pretend to be an employee and Seokjin worked as a lawyer to research the law.

Seven of them have their own duties and responsibilities. After all, they share the same goals.

To collect evidence.

To put him in jail.

"Jimin, please resist yourself to meet him when it is not necessary." Yoongi commented with his emotionless expression.

Hosoek peeked at Yoongi and gazed at Jimin who is looking down.

Everyone knew Yoongi is caring for him in a cold way. To make sure it doesn't sound wrong, Hoseok further elaborate.

"We are just worried about you. Do remember that we are humans in front of him. We will not be able to protect ourselves if he knows our plan." Hoseok patted his back.

It is ok.

Jimin smiled slightly after received his comfort and their short meetings ended.

On the other side, Y/n is lying on her bed, scrolling her phone. She is trying to find some videos to watch to spend her time.

Instead of watching videos, she realised that she has another activity to do when she received a message from an unknown number.

It is Jimin. Do you have time?