37.

The sun poured through the window as she rolled to one side before getting up from the bed.

Ruffling her hair, she reacted quickly when someone rang the doorbell in the early morning.

She reached out and turned the doorknob before pulling it. A familiar man welcomed her.

The one who lived with her temporarily, Taehyung.

"Good morning, Miss Y/n. Please be prepared and follow us."

She was shocked by his sudden politeness. It was not that Taehyung was not a polite person.

It was just that it was not his usual way of speaking to her.

"Where are we going?"

Y/n trusted Taehyung but the problem was there were a few guys who were wearing a suit while standing behind him.

"You will know later."

Since she had nothing to do so she decided to follow him. She knew that he wouldn't do anything bad to her.

Was she right about it?

Her eyes didn't blink when she saw the luxury mansion in front of her.

"Why are we here?" She asked Taehyung who stayed silent before leading her the way inside.

After that, she saw another familiar face again. The maknae line, Mr Park and his family were gathering at the living room.

"Good morning." She bowed to them to show her politeness as Mr Park went toward her slowly.

"Good morning, my daughter."

Mr Park spoke again before she questioned him about it. He made a gesture to tell her to take a seat.

"You are our daughter, Y/n. Your surname is Park and not Kim."

Y/n and their nonbiological daughter shared the same age and bornt on the same day in the same hospital.

The nurses had recognised them wrongly so they started to live with their nonbiological family.

Someday, the Kim family had found out the truth when they brought Y/n to the hospital.

That's the reason why they abandoned Y/n at the orphanage and they didn't know who was their real daughter.

Besides that, Mr Park also showed her the CCTV of the hospital that he obtained to show her the proof.

"If you still don't believe me, we can have the DNA test." He assured her.

Everything happened too fast but she was able to accept the truth. The evidence that she saw was able to make her trust him.

"I trust you."

A soft smile formed on his lips as he thanked her. She looked at her biological sister who was feeling nervous.

She was scared to get kicked out of the house.

"What will happen to our daughter? I mean our Hye Su." Her mother uttered.

After all, their nonbiological daughter had lived with them for more than 24 years.

They had been treated her like a daughter for that long period of time.

It would not be easy to let her go.

"Let her decide either to stay with us or go back to her real family. If you stay with us, I will still treat you like before."