66.

It started to rain heavily and their clothes got wet in an instant. The argument was still going on.

"You can't kill him because you aren't able to." Seokjin spoke calmly before continuing.

"There is no bullet." He told him the reason.

Jimin checked the gun and it really happened in that way. Somehow, he felt weird.

He felt like Seokjin was not actually Seokjin.

Mr Park was still here and they couldn't use their power for sure but how did he know there was no bullet?

"Who are you?" Jimin lowered the gun and stared at him.

The guy in front of him smiled softly and put his hands behind his back before answering.

"I created all of you."

The view had changed as they were now in the middle of the bridge instead of in the forest.

"Are you a deity?" Namjoon questioned after thinking back about his statement just now.

"Do you guys know that I had to persuade the other deities to give you guys a second chance to live?"

It seemed like he didn't answer his question but he actually already replied indirectly.

"You might ask why would I do that? I want you guys to realise fate couldn't be changed."

Once again, the surroundings were different from before. They could see buildings and people around them.

But the people couldn't and wouldn't see them.

A person looked like Mr Park was hiding behind a dustbin. He was being wary of the people.

When he made sure he was safe, he started to find food and drink in the dustbin before consuming it.

"This is his next life and he will still be safe in this life. Why? It is his fate."

"His wife would help him to take all of the responsibilities so in the end, he wouldn't be the one to be in the jail."

"It might seem to be unfair but it is actually fair. The fact that he didn't receive retribution, doesn't mean that he wouldn't receive."

"It is just a matter of time."

Again, they were back in the middle of the bridge. The deity was still controlling Seokjin as he continued.

"If I don't give you guys a second life, you guys would live with regret. Therefore, I did that for you all."

"For you all to realise and trust the fate. We will never disappoint all of the humans."

After listening to his statement, they felt like they suddenly understood everything.

Why they couldn't use their power to Mr Park, the one they hate and the other things.

"It is not our first time to meet you, am I right?" Hoseok questioned while staring at him.

"If we wait until he trusts them back, the undercover cop will be dead then. He is still alive now." Seokjin said.

"So you mean we should do that?" Jimin uttered.

"We have no choice. They have to be smart after that happens." He answered before murmuring something.

"What happens will happen."

"It tastes good." Seokjin was already eating one piece of the fried chicken deliciously.

"Are you here to eat?" Namjoon questioned him with a little anger boiling inside of him.

"Yep." He replied coldly and cut him off quickly.

"Just sit down and enjoy the food. Mr Park is here so we can't do anything."

If Mr Park was there, that's meant they couldn't use their power but on that day, Seokjin knew that Mr Park was there.

"Not only human falls in love. We all can fall in love with someone and it is not a crime." Seokjin spoke.

"I agree with you." Hoseok nodded.

"We don't know what will happen to us in the future. I suggested that just follow your heart." Namjoon patted Taehyung's back.

Taehyung licked his dry lips while still keeping his head down.

"We will probably disappear after we succeed to put Mr Park in jail. That's our goal and that's will be our end." Seokjin uttered.

"Since you said we wouldn't be able to put him in jail so is it still true that we will disappear?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes." The deity replied before continuing.

"It will happen right now."

"So this is also the reason why we couldn't see our future with Y/n? Because we don't have a future."

All of them gazed at her softly. They didn't expect the goodbye to come that fast.

"If you have anything else to tell them, do it now because you will forget them after they vanished." The deity suggested.

On that day, that night, those that couldn't tell the truth before had finally spoke it honestly to the one who wanted to hear it.

In the end, all of them went to the place they should go to without leaving any regret behind.

Even if there was, they wouldn't remember it.