13.

"Nice to meet you all."

Namjoon greeted all of them with a polite smile and his dimple can be seen clearly.

"I am here today to greet you all as you know, my company has taken over this coffee shop yesterday. It is normal that you guys don't know who I am. It is not a big problem so don't worry."

He commented on that when he saw some employees were having a nervous expression on their faces.

"Thank you for your understanding, Mr Kim." The manager breathed a sigh of relief.

"So, how is everything? Is the sales today fine?" Namjoon began to walk and look around the shop as the manager explained to him what he wanted to know.

The employees just stood aside together, watching them. Chin Hae who was standing beside Y/n leaned closer and whispered.

"Do you want to have dinner together?"

She nodded her head for a second to not be noticed by them. The one who saw it lowered his head and smiled softly.

Suddenly, Namjoon turned around and looked at them which made the manager follow suit.

"Who can make a mango yoghurt smoothie for me?" Namjoon asked in a polite manner.

The employees glanced at each other.

"Can you make one for me? I heard you are good at it." He was speaking to Y/n.

"Sure, please give me a moment." She smiled politely before went to prepare the drink as Namjoon approached Chin Hae.

"Please come with me." He said as they moved aside where the others would not be able to listen to them.

"Do you know why I want to speak to you?" Namjoon questioned calmly.

"No, Mr Kim." Chin Hae did not know the reason.

"What did you do last night?"

"Last night? I went back home after worked."

"Before you went back home, did you do something you should not in this coffee shop?"

This question from Namjoon made him flustered slightly as he was recalling about it.

"Do you remember it now?" Without waiting for Chin Hae's reply, Namjoon continued.

"As an employee, you don't have the right to check the recorded video of the CCTV." He stated with a cold expression.

"Therefore, you are fired."