28.

The white buildings filled with people that needed to be healed. The plain colour uniform of the doctor and nurse was their angel.

"Are you ok now?" Mr Park sat beside Taehyung after his right hand had been cured.

"Yes, Mr Park. You don't have to bring me here." Taehyung said politely.

"I have to. Your name is Taehyung, right?"

"Yes, Mr Park."

"How cruel can you be?"

Obviously, Taehyung had to answer it carefully as this question will decide whether he could be one of his trusted executive protection or not.

"How cruel you want me to be?" Taehyung replied calmly.

"If 100 is the maximum, I want more than that."

"I can't do that but I can be cruel until the maximum because when we are over the limit, it will be negative."

After listened to his answer, Mr Park laughed, feeling satisfied.

"I always suspect about a little thing so I don't trust people easily and this applies to you as well."

Taehyung chose to stay silent because he was scared he will say something wrong and missed the chance.

"But today you proved to me, you are doing a good job of protecting me. I will keep an eye on you." He patted his back.

"You will get more benefits if you become one of my trusted executive protection, Taehyung." Mr Park continued.

"Thank you for the compliment, Mr Park. I will do my best." Taehyung bowed to him slightly.

It was sad and bad that the accident today hurt Taehyung's right hand but if it didn't happen, he won't catch the attention of Mr Park.

Their plan won't go well.

When you gain something, you must lose something.