33.

Reached a five-star hotel, Mrs Park fixed her sunglasses before approached the elevator confidently.

There was no sunlight because it was nighttime but since she was the wife of a well-known person so she didn't wish to expose her identity.

Especially when she was going to meet her lover which was not Mr Park.

They planned to meet in room 523.

Guess what, it wasn't their first time to have a secret meeting and this will be their second-time of their secret meeting.

Why did she did that?

Since Mr Park was so busy with his business so sometimes, he will ignore her accidentally.

Therefore, Mrs Park who could not have the attention of her husband decided to find another man to spend time with.

She successfully hide it for the first secret meeting but would her luck continued to stay with her?

Mrs Park reached at 16th floor as she walked toward the room while making sure she wouldn't get recognised.

Room 523.

She looked at the number again to confirm it before sending a message to her lover.

I'm here.

Her hands reached out to turn the doorknob. Her happy expression was ready to welcome him but perhaps, he wasn't.

His flustered face and tied hands and legs on the chair were the first things she saw.

"What-"

Mr Park showed himself with his executive protection which includes Taehyung.

"I let you to have some fun for the first time. I thought there is no next time but unfortunately, there is." Mr Park spoke in a calm tone.

"What should we do to him? Give me some suggestion then I will forgive you." He grabbed the man's hair harshly which caused him to groan in pain.

Immediately, she kneeled her legs down in front of her husband as she kept on apologising while begging him to let that man go.

"You are caring for him, hm?" Mr Park felt unsatisfied with her action.

"Don't you know that you can only be caring for your family? Is he your family? No, right." He kicked his head roughly as his body fell down to the floor.

"I'm sorry. I won't do that again." She begged and her tears fell down to her cheeks.

"I will always forgive you because you are my wife but I won't do that to him." He caressed her face before looked at Taehyung.

"Show me what you can do to him."