18.

The eyes contact between Jimin and Y/n maintained for a short moment because she focused back on that boy.

"Here you go, thank you for making the drink for me first. Your boss will feel grateful to have a kind employee like you." He bowed to her and smiling politely.

His kind words made her ruffled his hair again.

"Can I know how old are you?" She asked.

"I'm 14 years old. Do I seem younger or older?" His sudden question surprised her.

"It doesn't matter because you are a filial boy anyway. I will go now, wait for me. I will be back after 5 minutes."

She walked inside the shop, ignoring the fact that Jungkook was still there, looking at Jimin and Jimin was there, staring at them.

The gentle wind caressed their skins as Jungkook and Jimin were sitting on the wooden chair in a garden.

"How is he?" Jungkook asked, staring at the blue sky.

"Like usual."

"How are you?"

Jimin stopped replying for a few seconds before licked his dry lips.

"Like usual."

Jungkook's hand reached out to rub his back as a sign of comfort.

"Everything will be ok. We will be able to give him the punishment he deserves and she will be fine as well. He will live in a complete family."

Jungkook was mentioning about three people. Mr Park, that young boy and the unwell mother of the young boy.

What is the connection between Jimin and that young boy?

Why does he always try to help him although he knew some bad accidents were already destined to happen to that young boy.

"We all know his ending." Jimin continued.

"It is his fate. I know I can't change it but I just think that if I'm able to help him in some way, I will do it so that he won't suffer again."

Jimin lifted his head to stare at the sky as if he was having eye contact with the deity up there and asked a question that broke his heart.

"He already went through a lot in his past life, why does he have to experience that again?"