11.

The burning house was going to melt at any minute. The children were still shouting for help.

Their crying faces and their helpless hands reaching out for them to hold it.

Save me.

Y/n glanced at Jimin who was emotionless as he just stared at them before she decided to run toward it.

To not regret.

Just then, she heard the familiar sound once again. The clicking sound.

Tears stayed in her eyes, still hesitating to fall or not as the gushing waves were comforting.

It made her realised that everything was back to normal.

"Don't trust anyone easily, Y/n. I'm just giving you a warning. You fully trusted your ex-boyfriend but he didn't do the same and this happened." Jimin spoke in a soft tone.

"When you believe someone completely, you will get hurt in the end."

In front of him, this girl was one of the humans that was kind-hearted but she was born to have a family that abandoned her.

He felt that there is a need to protect her.

"This is too much even if you just want to warm me, don't you think so?" She argued calmly.

"Yes, it may be too much for certain people but not for you. I already know your personality. You can assume that I know you well." He chuckled.

"That's the reason why I brought you here. I need to calm down and you too. You like the view of the sea and me too." He smiled softly.

He is right.

Jimin might even know herself better than her. She stared at him, at his beautiful smile. He looked more attractive than before.

He inserted his hands into his pants pockets to keep himself warm as the night was cold.

Soon, she felt like she was grabbing something warm. When she looked at it, two heat packs were being held by her.

"It is cold, you are welcome." With his last smile on that night, they left the place.