𝟙. ✌️😏

Bakugou and Todoroki have been dating for 6 months now. They are currently half way through their second year at UA. So much has happened since then. Todoroki and his family are still having a few issues but Endeavour has definitely changed his behaviour towards his family. He even visits Rei Todoroki when he can. And Bakugou's anger is not as bad, though he still argues he's going to be number one. But still, baby steps.

It's currently Saturday morning at the dorms. The students have been staying in for their safety. Todoroki moved into Bakugou's a few weeks ago. So no one is surprised when he exits there and enters every day. Bakugou has a fairly messy room. Filled with weights and trophies and other things Katsuki enjoys. There wasn't much to move from todoroki's, a few clothes, vases, decorative stuff, including a large gay flag they hung above the bed head. A few action movie posters also lining the walls.

The couple were still sleeping in the dark room, snores filling the quiet air. The sun beams are just peeking through the closed curtains. The muted sounds were soon disrupted with loud thudding coming from just down the hall, followed by other thudding suggesting it was more than just one person hitting their feet harshly to the ground.

Angered by this. The ash blonde strued a bit, turning his head away so he was now facing the whole room and not the back of red and white hair. He sighed a bit as the noise quietened down. Before it started back up again, louder than before. He growled, throwing the covers off and aggressively making his way to the door.

Swinging the door open, and making his way to the end of the hall where the elevator was located to get to the other floors of the dorm. There he saw the three who share one brain cell, the pink haired and coloured skin, with eyes that look like racoons (as how bakugou describes them) the electric blonde who has a black lightning bolt in his hair reminding everyone of the yellow pokemon, and the redhead shitty hair, who's hair was less shitty because it wasn't spiked up yet.

"What the fuck are you morons doing, I'm fucking sleeping!" he yelled, creating small explosions in his palms, to show the group just how pissed off he is they interrupted his sleep.

"Sorry we were trying to stop Kaminari from putting a fork in an outlet." Mina explained. They were down in the kitchen when Kaminari thought that if he stuck a fork in an outlet he wouldn't get electrocuted, so he ran into the elevator to get to the closest one. Hence the thudding, and the following tuds were the two chasing him.

"Pikatchu you woke me up, just to get brain damaged." Bakugou said, holding the bridge of his nose in frustration, whilst slightly shaking his head in disappointment.

"Well i just wanted to-" he started before being interrupted by a tired, confused, completely out of it, Todoroki Shoto.

"You guys are too loud to share a place to live with." he said walking past the group to the elevator, his hair was mixed together with parts standing on ends, his pajamas all wrinkled. He entered the metal box, and pressed the distinctive button and the doors closed, leaving the group in silence.

"Do what you want, sparky." Bakugou rolled his eyes, and walked away, waiting for the elevator to open, to take him to the bottom floor.

-

After entering the common aread, he made his way to the kitchen were he knew the one person he was looking forward to waking up to would be situated, mostly because he could smell something fucking amazing, and he knows that boy knows how to cook. He walked out, wearing his black long shirt with a skull and black tracksuit pants.

He saw the tall male, by the stove, his messy red and white hair, his baggy white shirt and red and white checkered pants the blonde bought him. He snuck up behind him and wrapped his arms around the tall males waist, resting his head on his shoulder.