𝟚𝟜 . ✌️😬

Warning
⚠️ homophobic slurs ⚠️
Also very long chapter, was thinking of splitting it in half but decidedly agents it because want y'all to enjoy this

They were both standing out the front of the big japanese style house, bakugou has been here before though that was for a completely different reason. Todoroki looked at him, wondering what he was thinking. "We can always go back kat." he said, whispering.

Bakugou shook his head, his blonde spiky hair flying around. "I want to enjoy this with you." he said looking at todoroki, who smiled. "Besides, they have to see what a future pro hero looks like." he said, stuffing his hands in his pocket making his way towards the front door. Todoroki rolled his eyes, following the blonde.

Todoroki slid open the paper door, moving to the side to let Bakugou in who just scoffed. Walking past him. They both removed their shoes and jackets, hanging them on the coat racks, putting on light blue slippers, as they made their way down the long hall.

They both could hear some talking from in the kitchen as they were getting closer. Bakugou puffed out his chest to look more confident.

"Hey, we're here." Todoroki called as he slid open the door, showing his two siblings and father in the kitchen obviously having some kind of private chat as they were huddled together.

Fuyumi and Natsuo looked at the direction of the source of the voice as the two boys entered, smiling as they walked towards them.

"Shoto." Fuyumi said, delighted to see her brother again, though it had only been a day since she last saw him, giving him a warm welcome hug. Pulling away she turned to Bakugou. "Katsuki, I'm so glad you were able to come." She said holding her arms out as she embraced him in her arms.

Bakugou looked at Todoroki with an uncomfortable expression though he just smiled. He felt the pressure of a hand hit his head, shaking his hair, mixing the two colours, followed by the sound of his brother. "Hey Shoto." He said. Pulling his brother into a headlock. Bending him down as he rubbed his scalp with his knuckles.

Bakugou smiled, kinda happy that wasn't him. Todoroki eventually got out of his hold, fixing his shirt and patting his hair down. Flipping his brother off. Who just smiled.

Fuyumi eventually let go of the blonde, placing her hands on his shoulders, "it's so good to see you again." She smiled.

Natsou approached him from behind the female, holding his hand out to shake. "How's it going?." He asked.

Bakugou took his hand, shaking it, replying. "Not much to say." He said, trying not to have his resting bitch face plastered.

"SHOTO." Boomed the voice of the family's father, who all turned their attention too. He walked towards his son, his arms out wide as he wrapped them around the boy's arms, trapping him as he lifted him off the ground.

Bakugou watched as shoto turned his head to the side, trying to not face him, his face scrunched up in discomfort. He could hear cracking implying the adult who was squeezing him. "I'm happy you are here." he said, as he seemed to squeeze tighter.

"Dad....can't......breath." Todoroki choked out, it was like his ribs were being crushed, his arms squished into his shoulders. He seriously could not move or breathe.

"Oh." was all endeavour said, as he placed his son back on the ground. Who took a big breath of air, holding his stomach with one hand, coughing slightly. "Ah you brought the blonde." he said, grabbing todoroki and bakugou this time, pulling them both into the same hug.

Bakugou had his face close to todoroki though he could still smell the scent the old man was giving off, and it was rank. They both grunted as the hero squeezed harder before he let go, placing them back on the ground.