𝟚𝟘 . ✌️😧

Short chapter cause i wanna ;)

It was the first period of friday, the world outside dark, gloomy, the end feeling near, it lit up every so often as the gods above grew angry, rumbles of thunder following just after, the rain falling hard, the trees blowing fast with the wind, whistling sounds of words, fooling those who hear. The homeroom teacher was standing at his podium, though hadn't spoken a word, everyone's heads hung low. Though the teacher was sick of this depressed state they were all in.

"He's okay." he said, breaking the silence, everyone's heads lifted up to see the teacher staring at them, bakugou's chin rested on his palm, looking away from the window to his teacher. "You can all stop thinking he's dead." he growled slightly, everyone's breaths caught in their throats, though he was right, he wasn't dead, so they can relax and just pray he will get better. With that strange helpful advice they relaxed themselves ready for the lesson.

It wasn't until 20 minutes left of class when there was a knock to the door, sliding open it revealed the tired, skinny, former pro hero and symbol of peace, All Might, though he looked a bit embarrassed and worried.

The whole class, (mainly midoriya) beamed at the site of the hero, smiling huge, cheeks growing warm and pink, his eyes glowing with pride and joy. All Might smiled at the young hero before signalling to the homeroom teacher to talk to him privately.

The two exited the room together, closing the door behind them. Everyone was confused, All Might usually came to talk to Midoriya, though Bakugou was the only one who knew why, being his successor and having All For One passed down to him, but just wanting to see the teacher did have everyone with a question mark above their heads.

Not even 5 minutes later the door opened again, everyone turning their attention to the hero's, Aizawa went back to his place on the podium while All Might had his head sticking out, peeking into the room. "Young bakugou." he said, in his usual calm voice, everyone's attention drew between the hero and the student. "Can you come with me, and bring your bag." he said, disappearing behind the wall.

Bakugou grumbled, and cursed under his breath, packing up his stuff and throwing his bag over his shoulder, leaving the room with no sounds from him or the other students, closing the door behind him, following the hero down the hall.

"What happened aizawa?" Sero asked, speaking on behalf of the whole class, asking the question on everyone's mind.

"Todoroki is awake." was all he said, everyone was wide eyed, perhaps he requested to see the blonde, it made sense, but why did All MIght seem so worried, like there was something wrong. And with that the class continued. With more questions.

-

Bakugou was in the front seat of the old man's car, a small navy blue 2012 Aixam City Premium car, though the hero didn't say where he was taking the blonde, but strangely he trusted the hero, but he didn't like how nervous the pro was, was he really that scary?

It wasn't until they pulled up out the front of the hospital bakugou knew his partner was at, and it struck him like a bolt of lightning to metal, something must have happened, really bad, he went to open the door, but it was locked, looking towards the male next to him, he saw the hero with his hands firmly placed on the steering wheel. Taking in breath of air, he exhaled, placing his hand on the blonde's shoulder. "Young bakugou." he spoke, finally sounding confident.

"Useless bastard! unlock the door." the blonde interupted the male, he didn't have time for chit chat, he had to find out what the fuck is going on.

"Just let me explain the situation.'' He said, giving a gentle smile, it was important for him to explain the circumstances of what's going on, otherwise he knows how things will turn out.

Bakugou sucked in his lips, breathing deeply. "I can find out when i get in there." he turned to open the door again, only to hear the one thing he didn't want to hear.

"He doesn't want to see you."