𝟚𝟝 . ✌️😪

The call ended there, and 10 minutes later he turned a corner seeing the teen leaning his back to the wall, looking down with his arms folded over his chest.

As he got closer, Todoroki looked up at him, though with no smile, his face was expressionless, his wall built back up, the one Bakugou finally had broken, rebuilt itself. "Hey." Shoto mumbled.

"Hey." He responded, gosh he didn't expect things to be this awkward between them. But he kind of expected it, he didn't stop as he continued walking, todoroki pushing himself off the wall and walking along his side. "How you feeling?" He asked.

But the response was not what he was expecting, it's like Shoto just had to let it out, his dad pulled the trigger and he finally fired. "I'm angry Kat, that's exactly what I wanted to hear, but not with my mum's or fuyum's advice, I wanted him to accept it in his mind, and I don't know what to think anymore, what did I do to deserve all of this." He paused. "Having this scar." He raised his left hand covering it, before lowering it as he continued, "a father like him, my mum getting sent to the hospital, my brother touya." He said.

"You did nothing wrong, the world is filled with fucked people, everyone has their own issues." The blonde responded, stuffing his hands in his pockets, seeing the front entrance to the dorm coming into view.

"But it seems like I have to face everything." Todoroki whispered. Lowering his head.

"Yeah but it's not that big of a deal halfy." The blonde responded, pulling his attention away from his partner to the street light that was flickering, casting moving shadows across the street.

They turned the corner but it seems something was off with Todoroki, Bakugou looked over at him, his face showing pure anger.

As they got closer it seems his suspicion was correct because in no time, Todoroki slammed open the big door, without letting Bakugou in first (which he usually did) and stomping towards the elevator.

Kirishima, Midoriya, Mina, Sero, Momo, Jiro, Uraraka, Tsu, Mineta, Soji, Iida and Kaminari were all down sitting on the couches playing uno when Todoroki walked in. Midoriya smiled, waving his hand in the air "hey todoroki-kun how" he stopped himself, seeing the frustration on his face.

"Okay what did I say." Bakugou asked, pushing the door back, as with how much force Todoroki used, it slammed hitting the wall, before coming back rather fast.

Everyone was beyond confused, so it seems dinner didn't go as planned. "Nothing." Todoroki said through gritted teeth. His hands deep in his pockets, his shoulders pulled into a slouch, stomping towards the elevator.

"Well I obviously did because you're pissed off." Bakugou threw his hands up in the air, stopping just behind the couch.

That made Todoroki stop a few meters ahead of him, before he turned around making his way towards him. The other students were curious as to what was going to happen.  "I'm not just pissed at you, I'm angry at him too, Kat." He said, poking Bakugou's shoulder before gesturing with his hand towards the door.

"Yeah I know, I'm pissed at him too, but that doesn't give you a reason to be angry at me, I'm also in this relationship. He was homophobic towards the both of us." He said rather loudly, why is this still going on?

Okay so that pieced a few things together, the group thought, as it seems endeavour was not all that supportive, and todoroki was angry at him and bakugou.

"So why are you so calm about it! I thought you would be using your quirk blasting him out of the house!." He yelled, getting more angry.

"Hey man, maybe take a minute to relax." Kirishima said, standing up from his place on the couch, trying to get the couple to calm themselves.