~ Epilogue ~

𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

It's been three years since Todoroki was diagnosed with cancer, and the couple had to go through many obstacles in life to get to where they are now. With supper from endeavour their relationship grew incredibly close, not quite a father son relationship but definitely best friends.

Todoroki moved back in with his family along with his mother when he graduated from UA two years ago, though it was hard for the boys as they did see each other everyday.

Mostly because they opened a hero agency together, it was like a headquarters almost, the top ten heros were all in charge in their own way, combining them all together, the Pro Hero Agency, not a catchy name but it works, bakugou was not one for names or should I say Great Explosion Murder God Dynamite.

Shoto still hates it, he's been wanting to tell him a better one, but the ash blonde declines his request as it's already amazing and can't be better than what he came up with.

The two were growing fast in the charts, both being partners in the job, secretly hiding their relationship because that could make them more of a target for villains than they already were, but also they don't want that kind of hate, not again.

They had the day off, so Bakugou asked todoroki out for a nice picnic at the local park he's being wanting to take the teen since he went with the redhead, the day Shoto lied he went with his sister, but they vowed to never speak of that again, it's in the past and there only looking forward for what great things the future holds, one the blonde wants to spend the rest with his lover.

They were sitting on the lush green grass, bright from the blazing sun above, the trees casting a nice shadow across their layout, a basket between them with delicious food todoroki made, as he's learnt to cook not just pancakes now. But they'll always be his signature dish.

Beautiful flowers lining the trunk of the trees, with small black fancy fences around them keeping them safe from being trampled on.

Bakugou was wearing a dark blue jacket, with while sleeves down his arms red and white on the collar and the hem of it at the bottoms and around the sleeves. A UA logo on the chest, a white shirt underneath with a red cup printed on it, black baggy pants with black shoes.

Todoroki was wearing a matching jacket but black, with a white shirt underneath with more little cups with red liquid all In a line, dark blue jeans with red converse.

It wasn't until they finished their food that Bakugou finally spoke. "You know I came here with shifty hair once." He said, lying on his back, his arms behind his head as he looked up and the clear blue sky, no signs of clouds.

Todoroki hummed resting on his elbow as he laid on his side, looking at the blonde with such love. "It wasn't a date was it?" He asked, clearly joking.

"Huh?" The blonde turned to him, seeing that he was joking, he laughed slightly looking back up at the sky, seeing a small plane leaving a line of clouds behind it. "No, it was not a date. It was when..." he trailed off.

Todoroki looked at him with question, before a light bulb went off, lying next to the blonde on his back, looking up at the sky too, his hands on his chest. "I went for the cancer test, yes I remember you saying you went out with him." He said, smiling as he looked at the peaceful world.

Katsuki turned his head to him, it seemed he moved past that, no longer having that doubt left in him, he's learnt from his mistakes. So openly talking about it seems to help. "Yeah, I knew I wanted to take you here, not just for a picnic though." He said standing up.

Todoroki sat up, raising a brow in what that meant, Bakugou turned around holding a hand out. "I wanna show you something." He said, Todoroki smiled small as he took the blonde's hand.

They walked for a bit through the park seeing small kids playing on the equipment that was there, it made Shoto think if they were ever going to have kids, that made him blush. He would love to have kids.

Reaching a small fork in the road they went down the right, before seeing a lovely arch over the entrance of a bridge, it had a fancy red fence with small colours between the railing, and the water from the canal flowing through underneath, though there were rumours they were going to block the water from coming through as they found a faster way for it.

((Btw when I think of canals I think of rivers so like keep that in mind oki))

They stopped in the middle placing their hands on the railing as they overlooked the view of the city, the trees lining the concrete. The breeze fresh and warm, making there hair and clothes blow in the direction of the wind, following it

Bakugou turned to todoroki, one hand in his pocket, as he fiddled with what was inside he took a deep breath as he spoke. "IcyHot, you know I care about you." He started. Todoroki gave him a funny smile, but let him continue. "And you're amazing. Not as amazing as me, but." He said, looking away. Fuck this was easier in the shower.

"Kat, what are you trying to say?"

"Look." He said, taking his hands looking at him in his teal blue and dark grey eyes. "Ever since we first started we knew this wasn't going to be a normal relationship, with my anger and you being an introvert." He said, which seemed to make Todoroki a little angry. He's not very good at this.

He sighed as he tried to find the right words. "You know what I mean. What I'm trying to say is, I won't ever break that first promise I made you, and I'll always love you, no matter what life throws at us we can just tell it to fuck off." He said, pulling Todoroki closer, who chuckled. "I spent my remaining time at UA with someone I didn't think I would ever be with, but I'm glad I ran after you, because now I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He said. Sucking in his lips as he saw small tears forming in Todorok's eyes.

He kneeled down on one knee, as Todoroki covered his mouth in complete shock. Is he actually going to do it? "But how can I do that when we live in separate houses?" He said, talking out the small shiny silver key.

Todoroki had to try and hide his confusion, so he's just messing with him, making it look like he was going to do something else.

"Will you move in with me?" He asked, holding the key out, like it was a ring. Hiding his smile. Though Todoroki's reaction was what he was expecting, he pretended to act shocked.

"You dickhead!." He laughed pushing the blonde back playfully, as he fell on his ass.

"What?"

"I thought you were going to—I don't know ." He said, throwing his hands up in the air as he looked at the view again, not looking at the boy on the ground.

"Propose?." He heard next to him.

He swung his head in the direction, taking one hand off the railing. "Y-." He started, only to jump back, seeing Bakugou back on his knee, though not holding a key, but a small silver wedding ring.

He covered his mouth, the tears forming again. He had no words. Was he serious this time or playing another dumb joke on him. "Todoroki Shoto, will you marry me?" He asked, smiling a real smile this time, his own tears forming.

His tongue was caught in his throat so all he could do was nodd, he wanted to, he was ready to be and have a husband. He walked closer. "Yes." He said. As Bakugou stood up, his own tears fell.

He took todoroki's left hand, slipping the ring on, before bringing him in for a quick peck, wrapping his arms around his shoulders, he was worried he was going to say no.

They hugged close, todoroki looked at the ring, shining and glittering in the sun, seeing a small fancy

𝓑

Written on it, he blushed, hugging him tighter, he's engaged to someone he loves, and he can be happy to know they love him, dick or no dick. He does.

Pulling away they looked at each other, whipping each other's eyes. "I love you, Shoto." He said, using the hero's, hero name.

Todoroki laughed, whipping his own tears, he thought of saying 'kitty Kat' or his hero name but it's just too long, so he said what he's been wanting to say ever since he heard the name, the nickname he chose.

"I love you too, dynamite."