𝟠 . ✌️😈

Not quite smut but just really heated if you don't like that I'll have a warning to when it starts and ends just in case your not comfortable with that sort of stuff

C .

-

It was an early Monday morning, the sun beams creeping through the closed curtains, no sounds came from outside except a few birds singing their morning songs. The dorms were quiet though there would be a few students waking up at this time for school, one being a blonde who reminds a few of a Pomeranian.

He grumbled as he rolled over, placing his arm around a waist, opening his eyes. He came face to face with the boy who happens to be taller than him, though he noticed he seemed a bit paler than usual, and around his eyes and nose looked a bit red. Lifting his brows in worry, he hoped he didn't feel sick, especially for Wednesday.

Speaking of the devil, he started to stir a bit, as he rolled on to his back sitting up, rubbing his eyes as he yawand, stretching his arms above his head, opening his eyes, he sat back down rolling back, placing his own arm around the blonde's waist.

"That was hotter than it needed to be." He commented on the males actions of how his shirt lifted slightly from stretching, showing off a section of his v-line perfectly.

Todoroki smirked. "You're one to talk." He joked, looking the shirtless male down, as he bit his lip, from how chiselled his abs were.

Katsuki's mouth formed into a sly grin, placing his hands on either side of the males shoulders. He spun himself over, pinning the boy down, lying on top of him. "Are you checking me out halfy?" He whispered, leaning down slowly.

"So what if I was, you gonna punish me....kitty Kat?" Todoroki whispered back, leaning up slowly towards the blonde.

"I just might have too." He whispered seductively, he was really hoping this was going to go we're he was hoping it would go, he's been wanting to do something a little more spicy with the teen for a while, though he wanted to wait later into their relationship, looks like that's not going to happen maybe.

Shoto leaned up enough to connect their lips for a messy one, placing his hands on either side of the blonde's face, Bakugou holding his lower waist with one hand as shoto arched his back into him and the other on the side of todoroki's face.

Pushing himself further down as Todoroki was placed back on the pillow, he decided to do something a little different with their kisses, biting the boys lip he asked for entrance, which todoroki gave, though as they fought for dominance, he found Shoto winning, exploring every inch of his mouth, he couldn't help but let a small moan escape his lips.

Todoroki pulled away blushing and panting. "Was that a purr from the little kitty." He said lifting his chin up with a grin plastered across his face.

Bakugou blushed hard back, placing a kiss to his lips, though he wanted to do something more, especially for all the time the teen has called him "kitty Kat" he kissed down his jawline, sucking on it slightly though leaving no mark, down to his neck, feeling the boys back arch up in nerves.

Smiling he sucked on his neck, leaving love bites he's always wanted too, so everyone who sees him knows he's taken. Though only small catches of air were coming for the teen, he wanted to hear him, his calls for him. Moving from a few different spots sucking slightly trying to find his sweet spot.

"You won't find it ka-g'ah." He moaned out midway of his sentence, as Bakugou started sucking on his spot, leaving the love bite he so deeply loves. If he knew they brought him this much joy, he would have had the blonde giving them to him the first time they kissed.