𝟟 . ✌️😠

After exiting the building and walking back looking down at the sheet of paper that has his results and the time he needs to go to the hospital for the removal of it. He's more afraid of his relationship with the blonde, it would crush him to find out if he didn't want to be with him anymore, especially with how he's realised over the past few days that he loves him, more than anything.

Slowly he opened the big wooden doors to the common area, hiding his paper in his pocket, making his way toward the elevator, though was stopped by a sweet innocent voice.

"Todoroki-kun, your back." The young greenette known as midoriya spoke, who was also the candy cane's best friend. Turning around he was sitting on the couch, his huge smile plastered on his face, though it suddenly dropped. He stood up in a hurry. "What's wrong?" He asked as he approached his taller friend.

Todoroki, confused by his words, raised a brow. "What do you mean midoriya?" He asked.

"You're crying? Was it kacchan?" He asked, placing his hands to the red and white males cheeks, whipping away the several tears that were on them.

Todoroki surprised pulled away, placing his own hands to his face, noticing how indeed they were wet. He must have been so lost in thought on the way home he didn't even realise he was crying. "I didn't even know I was." He said honestly for the first time in a while.

"That's odd. Do you know why you were crying?" He asked. The worry and concern on his face for his friend's well-being, if it was indeed kacchan he would kick him right back to the playground, kacchan being the childhood name he gave the blonde.

Hesitantly he spoke. "I do not." He said monotone and expressionless, he's now managed to worry midoriya which makes his stomach fill with a pit, he hates making those he cares about worry about him. With that he decided to end the conversation there, leaving the short teen in the open space, as he walked towards the elevator to his room.

-

It was actually a fun day for Bakugou, he enjoyed it with shitty hair, they went for a stroll around the local park and even found a few nice places he'd like to take his boyfriend too, like the local dam with the fancy walking bridge that ran across it.

He entered the dorm room with his hands deep in his pockets, his anger scowling on his face as the redhead talked about who knows what, which was annoying him.

"So then he said, now we can all get some sleep." Kirishima laughed at whatever he was talking about, wrapping his arm around the blonde's shoulder as he laughed tears of joy.

"What the fuck are you talking about." Bakugou barked completely unsure of the conversation he was in, mostly because he wasn't paying attention to it nor did he care.

Before the redhead could explain what he was saying, a small teen with very curly green air leaped from his spot on the couch. "Kacchan!" He smiled thrilled.

"What do you want deku." He spat at the word like it was toxic to him, pissed the short kid was talking to him. Deku was his nickname because he realised when he was a kid Izuku sounded like 'deku' meaning useless.

"Nothing, surprised you weren't with todoroki-kun, considering he came in crying." Midoriya said rather calmly. As he sat back down on the couch.

Kirishima and Bakugou shot glances at the young teen behind them as they were making their way towards the elevator only to share a glance to each other before running to the metal doors. Katsuki angrily pressed the button repeatedly to take them up.

After waiting 5 seconds for the doors they entered, taking them to the third floor running towards the blonde's room. It's not a common thing for Todoroki to openly cry in front of people, he usually kept it in until he was alone to cry it out, so this had to be something serious.

Pulling his key out he shoved it in as he shoved his shoulder into the door, opening it harshly. He looked in with Kirishima behind him to see the male on the bed facing the wall looking at his phone, rolling over flopping the phone on his chest and raising a brow.

"And the meaning of the anger is?" He questioned, the two boys could see the tear stains on his cheeks from here, the red eyes, the red nose. He was clearly upset and had been crying for a while now.

"Shitty hair can you leave us" he said, walking towards Todoroki, Kiri smiled before closing the door behind him as he left. Shoto sat up giving the explosive blonde a questionable look. Bakugou sat next to him, placing his hand on his knee, giving a small smile of comfort. "What's wrong? Did something happen today?" He asked.

Todoroki was still unsure of what he meant, unless he somehow found out he lied about going to see his sister and the fact that he was just diagnosed with cancer a few hours ago. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Deku said you came back crying? And I walk in."

"Barge." Todo smirked. Interrupting him.

"Walked barged the same thing, but I came in seeing you had been crying, now tell me what's going on? And don't give me the Halloween bullshit. I know you better than that." He said rather aggressively. All he wants to know is why his lover is crying.

Todoroki sighed, sitting up, crossing his legs as he placed his hands in his lap, bakugou mimicking his position opposite him. "I don't really know, I didn't even know I was crying when I came home, midoriya pointed it out." He said not far from the truth, he knew why he was upset, he just didn't realise he showed that emotion with tears.

"Well is there something on your mind making you upset? Is it me?" Bakugou asked, pointing to himself, gosh he really hopes he didn't fuck things up. He'd hate to lose him, especially with these new feelings he's uncovered.

"What? No it's not you at all, I'm happy with you, it's just." I have cancer, though he didn't say that last part out loud, the way he's looking, it really makes him feel bad if he has to add more concern, if he's this concerned for him for crying, how will he react with him being sick.

"If it's not me. What is it?" He asked, after the long pause that took place, Todoroki was looking down, and it was clear he wasn't ready with whatever it was. "Hey." He said softly, placing his rough though smooth hands to Todoroki's chin, looking him in his eyes. "If you're not ready to tell me that's fine, but when you are I'll be here, every step of the way." He smiled, this time feeling like he's doing it right.

Todoroki let out a choked sob, leaning forward as he pulled the blonde into a hug. Smiling warmly at his words, though as he cried into his shoulder, Bakugou lifted him up so he was in his lap, his legs around the blonde's waist, he thought more and more about his words. But with what he won't have, how could he stick around.

The two stayed in each other arms, bakugou rubbing small circles on his back as the male cried into his shoulder, he knew he wasn't going to tell him, and though it broke him, he needed to understand that soon, soon it will all be revealed.