𝟚𝟟. ✌️😮‍💨

"Were you this nervous?."

"Yes you bastard, but relax your fine."

"I don't know, your house is so big."

"Your house is bigger okay, shut the fuck up and let's go inside before my parents get concerned."

It had been about a month now since Bakugou visited the Todoroki residents, and apparently shoto has had no contact with his father since. The pair had worked on a little bit about their communication between things as they still had a little to work on.

Bakugou informed his parents about what had gone on and decided to invite them over for a nice dinner surrounded by support, but also they were desperate to meet this mysterious Todoroki Shoto.

Why did it take them a month to finally make the plans? School was starting to get more crazy with the end of the year exams as it was nearly the new year.

Shoto was wearing a nice light blue shirt tucked in at the front, by black tracksuit pants with a navy blue jacket over the top, that had a nice fluffy rim and his signature converse.

Katsuki was wearing an orange hoodie with a black jacket over the top, gray pants with black shoes and a white shirt peeking through the bottom of the hoodie.

Just as the ash blonde opened the door he was welcomed with the smell of his mothers cooking and the sound of his parents.

"Honey, remember no mention of his dad."

"I know, dear."

"And how he got his scar when we see it."

"I know, dear."

"And-"

"I know dear."

As the pair entered the house the ash blonde slammed the door close as a sign he was here, sho jumped slightly, turning around at the blonde who had one hand on the doors giving him a bored look.

"Katsuki is that you brat!?" Yelled a woman from somewhere in the house.

Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Yes, you old hag!" He yelled out to her. Katsuki removed all his jackets along with Shoto as it was quite warm inside the Bakugou household.

Loud thudding came from the kitchen as a look alike Bakugou katsuki came around the coroner. "Don't call me that in front of your boyfriend!." She yelled at him. Her face went from pure anger to soft and caring in a matter of seconds. "Todoroki it's so lovely to finally meet you." She said, holding her hand out to shake it.

He smiled kindly, taking her hand and giving it a gentle shake. "You too. Miss Bakugou, thank you for inviting me for tea." He smiled small.

(( their not going to drink tea it's another word for dinner lmaoo in case y'all didn't know ))

"Miss Bakugou? Love the formality, wish katsuki was kind to me like you are sweetie. But please, call me Mitsuki." She smiled, smacking her son on the back of the head. Todoroki was slightly taken back by what he watched, did Kat do something wrong.

"Hag, don't hit me." he yelled, trying to smack her head, but she grabbed his wrist with one hand, while the other smacked him again.

"Darling, stop scolding him, we have a guest, remember." came another voice, is he Katuski's father? He looks nothing like him, brown light skin, dark chocolate like hair and deep brown eyes. "Sorry for the violence Todoroki-kun. It's nothing personal, just their relationship." the man smiled, taking Sho's hand and giving it a light shake. "I'm Masaru, Katsuki's father."

Sho made an 'o' with his mouth with the sudden realization. Feeling a bit sheepish he thought he was some other member. "Thank you for inviting me again." he bowed slightly.