𝟚𝟚 . ✌️😁

It's been three weeks since Todoroki was discharged, though he had to go back once a day for his chemo, as he wasn't completely cancer free. Everyone was yes at first, pissed he didn't tell anyone, but soon got over it. Katsuki and shoto both made a promise to never lie and never keep secrets. But just over those weeks their relationship grew even more.

It was a sunny saturday afternoon, bakugou was in the common area kitchen cooking two servings of ramen, not that he was an expert when it came to food, that was sato's expertise, and shoto just knew how to make a killer pancake. But he wanted to give it a try, it was shoto's last day of getting chemo, and he wished he could have gone with him, but his family was going to be there, and he didn't want to intrude, so he's making him lunch when he comes home.

He was bending down to get the two bowls to serve the food in, when he heard a voice from behind him. "Wow." he turned his head around to see shoto sitting on the bar stool, his chin resting in his palm, smiling checkley, "that's a site to see coming home." he winked.

Bakugou rolled his eyes, turning his attention back to the cupboard, grabbing the bowls, turning round and placing them on the bench, "don't get used to it." he said, sternly, though you could see the small smile. Todoroki just sat there watching the blonde fill the bowls up with food, before handing the chopsticks to his partner. Taking his own seat at the bench.

Shoto thanked him for the food as the two dug in. enjoying it, to bakugou's surprise it was actually really good, he just used a recipe he found on the internet on his phone. Though adding his own twists to it. "This is really good kat, you're better at cooking noodles than pancakes, that's for sure," Sho joked.

Bakugou scoffed at his comment. "That was one time icy, and besides I don't have the 'todoroki gift' like you." he said, making quotation marks with his hands.

Todorki smiled. "I can teach it to you." he said, turning his attention away from the blonde, as he picked up a piece of the chicken with his chopstick, eating it. That made Katsuki blush slightly, he would love to learn. Though he chose not to reply, but shoto knew he would. So the conversation ended there as they enjoyed their lunch.

They were washing up the dishes when bakugou finally spoke. "How did it go at the hospital?" he asked, he didn't want to ask earlier in case there was something that happened, that might ruin his yummy food, talking about sensitive stuff.

"It was good actually, the doctor said I had to go back next week to see if it is gone, or if I need to keep going, but they're pretty sure I'm cured." he smiled as he dried one of the bowls.

"What do you mean pretty sure?" the ash blonde asked, stopping his harsh scrub he was doing to get rid of the leftover food in the bowl. Having his hands still in the hot water. "You either are, or you aren't." he complained, looking at the boy, who was staring out the window.

Sho smiled softly, gosh he can be so overprotective. Turning his attention to the blonde. "It all comes down to the appointment next week." he responded, crouching down to put the bowl away.

"Fine," he spat. "As long as I'm coming with you, I don't care if your family is there." he said, looking down at the boy who was looking up at him. "And it better be the last time you ever have to go back to that awful place." he added, pointing down at him with the bowl.

Todoroki just smiled, taking the bowl and whipping it with the t-towel. "I can't make promises I can guarantee to keep." he responded, leaning in as he put the bowl away. He put his hands to his knees as he stood up, bakugou taking the plug out of the sink, whipping his hands with the towel shoto handed to him. Before putting it on the bench.

Shoto walked towards him, placing his arms around his shoulders, bakugou placing his own hands on the taller males waist. "That reminds me," he said, smiling. "My sister wanted you to come over for dinner next weekend, she wants to, I guess meet you as my boyfriend again, as last time was not a great way." he did a shaky smile looking to the side.

Bakugou was taking back slightly, he's being invited to dinner, as his partner, to meet his family, mostly to see if they approved him, shit he knows how pissed his dad was when he blurted out how his son was gay, for an angry blonde who said everytime he was them together, 'we aren't friends' "will your old man be there?" he asked.

Shoto looked at him, smiling softly, "yes he will, but don't worry, he's promised not to be an ass, he just wants to enjoy dinner with us." he reassured the blonde, leaning in, both their eyes lidded, as their lips grazed each other.

"I feel like it's a common thing for me to walk in on you two." they heard kaminari from the entrance. Both males turned their attention to him. Who had kirishima next to him, both obviously coming back from hanging out.

"Yeah but last time we didn't do this." todoroki smirked, spinning the blonde, having him lean down, facing up, one of shotos hands sound bakugou's lower back, the other holding his hand in the air, katsuki's eyes were wide as his arms were around todo's neck, one leg up in the air, while the other supported him. Todoroki leaned down kissing him passionately, bakugou just melting into it.

Kaminari was smiling as he watched the whole thing play out. He was a bit taken back though, he didn't think Todoroki was capable of something like that. 

Kirishima was honestly happy to see Todoroki back to his old self, you could see the effects of his illness changing his attitude towards everyone, and bakugou no longer angry at the teen, he told the redhead what happened and how he was still quite pissed off shoto lied to him, and refused to see him after the whole experience.

"Todoroki, bakugou, that is not appropriate." Iida said, walking into the room, thrashing his arm up and down like a robot, scolding the males for being so disrespectful, and inconsiderate of others.

Bakugou pushed the male off him, standing up. "Stupid four eyes, like we give a shit ." he said through gritted teeth looking at the class rep, before turning his attention back to todoroki who was looking at the bluenette with a sheepish grin. Bakugou grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Don't ever do something like that, dumbass." he said, raising his other hand, crackling and small flashes of explosions from his quirk going off as a threat.

"Sorry....kitty." Todoroki teased.

Bakugou groaned, turning away while saying. "Fucking hate you." while stuffing his hands into his pockets walking away from the males. As he was about to leave he heard Todoroki yell from the kitchen.

"Love you too."

-

The ending is litrally be and my partners relationship

C .