𝟜 . ✌️🤡

The next morning he woke up earlier, climbing out of bed this time without waking up the other male to the bathroom to make sure it was all just a bad dream. But unfortunately it wasn't, sighing he exited the bathroom to see the blonde in bed though this time looking at his phone.

He looked up, raising a brow, before looking back to his phone. "You're up early for a Sunday." He commented. He knows there's something else going on, but he doesn't want to push it.

Todoroki climbed back into bed, wrapping his arms around Bakugou's bare chest. Bearing his face into his back, only for the blonde to roll over, placing one arm around his waist and the other holding his chin. As he examined his features. "Why do you do that?" He asked.

"Do what?." Todoroki asked.

Bakugou removed his hand on his chin. "That. You pull a faceless Monotone expression I can't read, like you don't want me too." Katsuki said. He thought the teen would stop with the expressionless features around him.

"It's just my resting face, I'm not hiding anything." Todoroki lied, how can he? There's no reason for him to say he might have what he thinks because there's a chance he doesn't.

"I'm not stupid sho. But I believe you." He said placing a soft kiss to his forehead, only to feel the temptation to do more than just that, so slowly he lowered his head, placing his hand back to the teens chin, lifting it up slightly as he connected their lips for a soft, calming kiss.

-

After breakfast Bakugou was in the shower while todoroki was just sitting on the bed with fresh clothes and slightly wet hair from his shower before katsuki, he was on his phone googling cancer clinics near him, finding a good one he decided it was a good idea to book an appointment to check and see if he does have it.

"Hey babe." He called, knocking on the door looking down as he didn't want to look at the naked body of his partner, waiting while he had the number ready to dial on his phone.

"Yeah?" Bakugou responded, aggressively scratching his shampoo into his hair, the foam bubbles forming in his head and around his fingers.

"I need to make a quick phone call, I'll be just in the hall if you need me." Todoroki said, as he walked away towards the door, waiting for Bakugou's response while his hands were on the doorknob.

"Okay."

With that he opened the door to the hall, standing next to a window as he overlooked seeing the trees that surrounded the dorm building. He looked down to his phone pressing the call button of the local cancer clinic he could find.

"Dr keahi cancer clinic, this is tatashi speaking, how can I help you." A males voice which was slightly surprising.

"Hi tatashi, I was hoping to make an appointment?." Todoroki asked, speaking into the phone looking around hoping no one was eavesdropping on his conversation.

"Okay. And what was your name?." He asked, as he heard typing on the other side.

"Todoroki Shoto." He responded biting his bottom lip in nerves.

"Okay well we have a spot open today at 11:30am is that a good time to come in?." The males on the line asked.

"Prefect." Todoroki said that's super good, so now he doesn't have to worry about having to wait for the appointment and possibly having it.

"Okay you're all booked in, I'll see you then Todoroki." Tatashi said, and with that they hung up the phone. Leaving the teen in the quiet hall, letting out a sigh of air he walked back towards his room.

Opening the door at the same time the bathroom door opened, though Bakugou walked out with just a towel around his waist, water still around his astonishing abs that were perfectly chiseled showing his v-line perfectly. Gasping he covered his eyes, though he wanted to keep looking.

"You can put your hands down, you've seen my chest before IcyHot." Bakugou grumbled as he walked over to his drawer pulling it out to get his pants.

Turning around he closed the door, though stayed there as he tried to calm himself from the sudden gay panic he was having from seeing his hot boyfriend basically walk out the bathroom naked. "It's not just your chest that's showing, what if your towel was to fall." He said looking at the back of the door.

He heard the draw of clothes slam shut, which made him jump slightly. Waiting for the blonde to respond only to have nothing he slowly turned around to see him just in his boxers putting a white oversized shirt on looking right at him with his usual scowl. "Would that have been a bad thing?" He said, letting the shirt fall over his boxers now making him look like he was wearing no pants.

Todorokis face turned redder than Kirashima hair, probably making the teen jealous that his hair couldn't beat the colour. Earning a surprise chuckle to come from the blonde. "I-I mean probably not.." Todoroki responded, stuttering at his words.

Which caused the blonde to blush hard back as well, he grumbled pulling out his black ripped jeans from the drawer next to the one we're he got his shirt, putting them one while Todoroki walked over to the bed sitting down on it.

"What was your call about?" Bakugou asked, as he put his belt on his pants.

"Oh...umm my sister called me before. When I was in the shower asking if I could come over at 11:30 to help her with something." He lied, he needed to get away from Bakugou to go to this appointment, hoping this excuse will get it.

"Okay, that's fine cause I'm going out with shitty hair anyway." Which wasn't exactly true, he wanted to go on a date with todoroki as it had been a while unless you wanted yesterday to count as one. So he just made up. He was going somewhere with shitty hair.

"Really?." Todoroki was surprised to hear he's spending the day with kirishima, though they are best friends so it wasn't that much of a shock for him to be with him, just that he didn't hear about it sooner.

"Yeah, so I'm going to go head to his room, I'll see you later." He said, walking over to todoroki placing both his hands on either side of his face, planting a quick kiss to his lips, before pulling away leaving.